Chapter Two!

Ciara's Prov:

This guy must think I am insane, because not once have I made an attempt to shake his hand. Instead I turn to my mom. "Mom can I please talk to you for a minute." Before she could answer me I made my way to the living room. I heard my mom say we would be right back.

"Ciera what has gotten in to you. Your acting so rude." My mother said as she came over to where I was.

"What has gotten into me? What has gotten into you mom? How could you hire me a male trainer? Don't your realize how embrassing this is going to be for me?"

"Honey I honestly didn't know what gender your trainer was going to be. I said that it didn't matter to the women on the phone. I didn't realize you wanted a girl trainer."

I honestly didn't want a trainer at all. I wish there was a third option. Because I didn't want a male or a female. God this really does suck. "I'm sorry mom, it really doesn't matter I guess. It was just a shock is all."

She came over to where I was and put an arm around my shoulder. It's going to be okay sweetie. I know this is different and hard for you. I am so proud of you."

"Thanks mom." I said to her as I gave her a hug.

"We should probably get back out there. We are acting extremely rude." I followed my mom back out to the kitchen. "I'm so sorry Christian, we just had a few things we needed to clear up." My mother said to him. "But where all good now, isn't that right Ciara."

"Yep where great, so why don't we get this over with." I quickly turned around to walk to my gym. I knew I was acting rude, but I honestly couldn't tell you why. Maybe it is because I have never been this close to a guy as hot as Christian in my life. He made me extremely nervous.

I could hear someone following behind me, I knew it had to be him. We walked into the gym and I waited for him to say what we were going to be working on. "Wow this is a really impressive home gym."

"Yeah I guess so. So are we going to get started?"

"Were not working out today actually."

"Well then why the hell are you here exactly?" I heard him chuckle as he came closer to where I was. He was now standing right in front of me. Does this guy know of a thing called personal space?

"I am here because today is the day we go over what we are going to be doing over the summer. Plus we can get to know one another better."

"Okay well then I guess we can go back to the livingroom." I was about to turn and walk away when he grabbed onto my arm. The heat from his body to mine was intense. I looked down at his hand then looked back up at him.

He quickly removed his hand from my arm. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab you, it's just that this is where we are going to be spending most of our time, so I think it would be best to be in here when we talk."

I honeslty was hoping we could go back out to the kitchen where my mother was. I didn't like being alone with him. He made me so damn nervous. "Okay." I sat down on the floor right were I was, and he followed me. "So where do we start?"

"Well why don't you tell me why you want to loose weight."

Wow did he really just ask me that. Is he blind? "I mean isn't it obvious to him that I needed to loose weight. "Do I really need a reason?"

"Yeah you do. We have reaons as to why we do everything in life. So there has to be a reason as to why you want to loose weight."

"Well I want to be healither, and I want to be pretty."I said to him as I looked away.