introduction

I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME WRITING A
BACKSTORY

story tw: couple disorder shi, m*ri, abuse, neglect, sa?, suicide, self harm, etc. I'll also put tw at the start of chapters if needed!

Backstory: y/n and chuuya have been dating for 4 years. they are both scared of commitment such as marriage, children, etc, so even though they literally wanna spend the rest of their life's together they would keep it just dating or whatever, labels didn't matter to them LIKE they dont even understand how people are happy to have children and shi (im putting my thoughts onto them), they have been best friends for 8 years. They are currently both 22. chuuya works at the port mafia and y/n used to work along aside him but due to some... disorders chuuya convinced y/n to just stay home safe though mori was against the idea at first since y/n was a valuable member to the PM. Y/n never had a real reason on why he worked, I mean chuuya was LOADED and could more than Provide for both of them so money was never even considered, all he ever said when the topic was brought up was "to be closer to chuuya and protect him a bit more" and though this may be true it wasn't the only reason and everyone besides chuuya believed it. Chuuya decided to take it to Dazai because things were not adding up. Turns out y/n felt somewhat loyal to mori since he was found by him as he was breathing his "last breath".... Also because of mori abusing and brainwashing y/n to stay but that's a whole other story. We are getting off track, long story short, y/n thinks that if mori wouldn't have found him he would have died by suicide and would have never been able to meet chuuya nakahara. Chuuya was also in the mafia because of y/n. Over time chuuya and dazai (dazai is also y/n and chuuyas best friend, SOMETIMES you could say he was involved in their relationship as well.) found out when they were 15 that y/n had anorexia, adhd, and pst and they had mori to blame for that.

y/n is ranpos brother they got separated when young because of french mafia killing their parents from a disagreement (i made thar uo on the spot) BUT when dazai left the pm and joined the ada he found out they were related and helped them reunite :3

anyways y/n convinced all the organizations to make one groupchat, the ada, pm, doa, some guild members if i remember and the hunting dogs

also i may make things from y/ns point of view dark and shit because why not

490 words

also dont call me shit like author chan i find that weird jus call me vincent😦

AND PLEASE GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHAPTERS