012

a/n: i wanted to write a chap outside of the group chat so (half way through this its prob gonna go back to the gc stuff bc im lazy) i think i just wanted to add more to show and explain y/ns character a bit more bc the chatfic part dont do much for that.

These days have been getting better for you, things such as sleep was coming way easier than before. I think you could thank Chuuya (somewhat Osamu) for it, it was just more peaceful and you were at ease when they were around. 

            My darkened ass dream was starting to get fuzzy, it was blurring out untilI found myself in my shared bedroom again. I shut my eyes tighter as I sighed. 'yet another fucking day'... it was all that ran through my head every morning. It took a moment to adjust to the bright light shinning through the thin curtains. 'Chuuya really needs to change those for fucks sake..' But despite the room having such light it felt cold and empty.. though I paid no mind to it. I scanned the sun lit room for my phone when I realized it wasnt next to me. Just to find it on the other side of the room, great. 

It took everything in me just to get up and sluggishly make my way to my phone despite my whole body aching. '12: 34 pm.. how long was I asleep holy shit..?' I turned around to ask Chuuya but the bed was empty? 'I could have sworn he was with me last night... right?'

'Oh. the living room tv is on, I guess that's him.' 

After making myself look presentable with the little energy I had, I walked out of the room to the living room not to who I was expecting there but rather

"Osamu..?" 

"Oh? hai n/n! you've slept for quite a while!" Osamu had already made me feel better with just the nickname, he knew what kind of affect it had on me. 

"I guess so." 

I sat next to him on the couch, and rested my head on his shoulder. He was warm and comforting, his slight smell of green tea and old books that still lingered on him from years ago made me feel at ease.. yet it reminds me of how much I hate being alone. The cold, empty silence, hearing nothing but my disturbing thoughts. Though I would never tell him that of course.

"Wheres Chuuya?" 

"Ah chibi? Chibi is just on a mission."

"Dazai."

 He hesitated "...Hm?"

"Where is that short fucker, he tells me when he goes on harmless missions."

"Uh.." I got off his shoulder and looked at him as he slouched on the couch.

"well? I'm waiting."

"trust me he just went on a small and simple mission! he just didn't tell you because you were asleep, I promise! ANYWAYS lets go to the kitchen I made some food for us!"

I stared at him and blinked a few times before letting it go and sighing 'this fucking liar.. whatever I'm gonna find out soon enough anyways' 

"I'm not hungry."

Osamu's childish grin changed into a more serious frown. he knew what I was doing. I walked past him but he hugged me from behind.

"Pleaseeeeeee it took me a long time to make those annoying noodles you know."

"No."

"I'm not gonna stop annoying you until you eat some."

"You annoy me 24/7 I think I'm used to it"