Chapter One

I've been sitting here for at least 4 hours since that Freaky Haired guy had kidnapped- I mean - brought me to his company

                                         I've been sitting here for at least 4 hours since that Freaky Haired guy had kidnapped- I mean - brought me to his company. 'How long am I gonna sit here for?' I thought. "You can come in now" A sweet lady informed. I nodded as I got past a big, shiny black door which might have costed a million won. For sure. 

I closed the door behind me as I walked inside the insanely rich office. Even my living room ain't this big. "Hello dear, Come have a seat" There he was, the freaky haired guy, In a luxurious spinning chair, I assume he is the CEO of this company. 

"I don't know how to feel any comfortable with you cuz I don't know your name, Don't know who you are and why you called me hear for." I explained my uneasiness. 

"I'm sorry, that must be rude of me. Well, Call me JYP, As you might have seen in the logo of the company. And I'm the CEO of this entertainment" I scratched his nape, introducing himself. 

"Well, I'm Hye-ra. Kang Hye-ra. And I want to know why I'm here" She said sternly. "Well, I thought you were very beautiful-" "Ew. Please, Your not gonna do anything to me right?" I said with concern and uneasiness, anger too. 

"OF COURCE NOT!!! I'm not that kind of person!!!" He exclaimed. "Well, all I wanted to say is that, You captured my Eye, and So it will for entire world." He cheered.

"For the entire world what? Your not gonna make me an Idol are you" I asked. "Well...that's what we are planning too.." He replied, sipping water from a water bottle. "I'm sorry but I oppose." I said firmly, ready to leave. 

"Wait, but I think you have talent!" He got up from his seat, grabbing her wrist, not letting her go. "Leave my hand sir." I said, glaring at the man infront of her. "You have to rethink this situation, this is a one in a million opportunity!!" He begged. "You don't even know me. So how the fuck would you know how I am talented." I yanked my hand from his grip. 

"Well, just give it a try. Please.." He begged. "Please, I have tattoos all over my body. And isn't it like a rule of no one to have any tattoos on their body???" I snarled. 

"But, right now, all I can think of is your talent or singing and dancing!!" He exclaimed. "Sorry, but I won't." I rejected his offers. JYP sighed. "Well, I don't want to, You can go then." JYP was disappointed.  "But If you change your mind..." He took out a card and gave it to Hye-ra. "Please contact me" He said, with a brief of hope lingering his voice. 

".....Okay" I hesitantly took the card, leaving his office.

Okay" I hesitantly took the card, leaving his office

-TIME SKIP-

"How boring can it be?" Hye-ra whined, rolling on the bed, boredom engulfing her mind. "Urgh!! There's nothing to doooooooah!!" I whined even louder. Then, an idea came to her mind.

I rampaged her bag, looking for something "Aha! got ya!" I exclaimed.

.

.

.

" I mean, its not gonna hurt if I try, would it?" She mumbled while lying on the bed, looking at the card with the label of JYP Entertainment on it.