Chapter Six

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                           "Ah!" The person groaned in pain. "Omo!!! I'm so sorry for bumping into you-" "No, Its totally fine. really." The guy infront of me reassured, clearly not fine when a they are literally soaked in steaming hot coffee. "Oh no dear you aren't fine, Please let me help you!!" I assured him, trying to help him. "Its really fine-" "Please its not! If I don't help you, I'll just have to go home all guilty of not helping, and definitely will not have a good day there after! So please, allow me to!!" I pleaded. "*Sigh* Sure mam." He smiled. 

I took his hand a led him to the nearest restroom. Just seeing a random restroom, I opened the door and helped him get his clothes clean. "Wait, this is the guys restroo-" I ignored his words and I grabbed some towels and started rubbing the stain off his cloths. I was so concentrated to get that stain off his cloth, even though its coffee stain.

After getting somewhat of the stain off his shirt, I went back up and looked at him. Now, I properly looked at the face of the guy. He looked soft and cute, almost like a puppy. But He was tall, not gonna lie.  "Your cute" I accidently blurted out. Oh shoot, why the hell did I say that, he's gonna think I'm a creep now!!!! "Thanks?" He remarked. "U-umm, I'm sorry for bumping into you. I should've looked where I was going" I apologized to him, bowing a full 90 degree angle. 

"Hey, It's not problem, plus, be careful next time." He reassured with a kind smile. "Thank you. I'm happy to help. I'll definitely owe you a coffee. If I ever meet you again that is!!" I smiled. "Guess I should get going, Its getting quite late." I looked at the time at my watch. 7:13pm. "Well, I'll get going then! See you around!" I bid farewell to the guy and walked off to open then door. But then some guy just opened the door and looked at me strangely. I awkwardly smiled a moved away as fast as possible from that restroom. 'God, First day, and already embarrassing myself infront of everyone!!' I internally scolded myself. as I was off to home.

 as I was off to home

PUPPY GUY POV

                                          "What just happened right now? A girl just came out the guys restroom" Mark Hyung asked me in curiosity. "Oh, Hey Hyung! It was nothing, that girl was helping me out." I answered. "Helping you out in what? Sucking your di-" "NO! God, I'm an Idol, Please, I have an image to hold out!! Plus, at the company, NEVER!!" I yelled. "God, No need to be so dramatic, I was curious" He replied calmly. He looked at my shirt. "Oof- What happened to you mister?" He asked once again, looking at my coffee tainted shirt. "This is the reason why she came here. She accidently bumped on to me, causing me to spill my coffee on me. So, she insisted to help me." I explained. "In the guys bathroom?" "She just barged in okay!!!" I exclaimed. I'm literally this 👌close to punching Hyung in the gut. 

"Anyways, I'm out!!" I said, and walked away from Mark Hyung. "Hey! Is that how you should behave to your elders!?" He scolded me playfully. I ignored him and got outside the rest room. While I was walking back to my dorm, the recent scene with that girl kept playing in my head. 'Your cute' . Those words felt really warm when I first heard it. She's cute too- What the? shake it off KIM SEUNGMIN!! You just met her!!! . . . . . . . . . . But, she was cute. I'm being really honest. I'm not denying it. 'I will definitely owe you coffee, If I ever meet you that is'. 

.

.

.

.

I guess I'll have to find her myself.