Chapter Thirteen

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                                            Lets see. Its 4 in the morning. 4. And I can't sleep. Maybe because I'm too sad that I moving into the dorm near their company. But, good news is that I do get to see Chan and Seungmin very often. Bad news is that I have to start packing. 

.

.

.

Its a mess. I don't know what to pick!!!!! I literally have 5 suitcases full of stuff now I'm stuffing the 6th suitcase and I will need to buy a new suitcase. Its now 7 in the morning and I'm still not done packing. I have literally everything to pack. I need to pack my dresses, Coats and Jackets, sweat shirts and pants, shades and glasses, jeans, skirts and the pretty gowns and my fav plushies and bags and Jewelry and-

*Ding Dong*

I hear my door bell ring. "Who's at the door at this time?" I asked myself as I walked towards the front door. I opened the door to see. "Hye-Ra Noona!!" Seungmin and Chan beamed. "Hello!! What are you guys doing here?" I asked in surprise. "Well, I heard you talking to Seungmin how you were taking a long time packing and your not even half through, So I suggested him if we could help!!" Chan explained. Seungmin was nodding as Chan was explained.

"Well then, what are you doing outside, Get in~" I smiled and welcomed them in. Both of them got in and I closed the door. "Wow!! Your apartment is so pretty!!! " Chan was in awe, while looking around. "Well, It was quite expensive cause this lady right here just needed more than just cozy space." I proudly said as I pointed to myself. Chan laughed. 

"Anyways, Since your here to help, I would like ya'll to come to my room. Follow me!" I said, walking towards my room as they followed.

.

.

.

"Out of every room I been in this apartment, Your room sure is the messiest." Seungmin nonchalantly said as he looked around. "I have no choice but agree to him" Chan agreed. I flushed in embarrassment. "C'mon its not tha bad!!" I pouted. "Yeah, Yeah~" Chan chuckled. "Well, lets get to work!!" Chan exclaimed. 

"Ok so, tell me your secret for making this amazing pasta!!!" Chan asked while eating his chicken alfredo Pasta

"Ok so, tell me your secret for making this amazing pasta!!!" Chan asked while eating his chicken alfredo Pasta. "You have to be me to make this pasta, really?" I giggled. I proceeded to dig in the creamy dish. We enjoyed the food as we talked and laughed about a lot of things.

"Yeah and like, when you were in the arcade like, We both were scared as shit cuz, just think If we get caught! That would be a Disaster~" I sing sang the last part. "Mam, really, I was shitting my pants" Seungmin shivered at the flashback. We all laughed together as we were about to finish the food. 

30 mins passed and Bang Chan was cleaning the dishes because he insisted on doing that while we packed, even though I refused to make him do it a lot of times, this guy was just too stubborn, So, What choice do I have. Me and Seungmin finished packing all my clothes in totally, 1, 2 ,3 umm...7 - No 11 Jumbo size Suitcases. Yeah, that a lot of suitcases. I even have One suitcase for all my foot wear and one for my accessories like hats, jewelry, glasses, and all that and One for my bags and more foot wear while the rest are my clothes and one for my skincare, body care, Haircare and makeup in a bag big enough to fit all these. But, these are the only suitcases that are packed. I have like 5 more, for all my kitchen sets and bedroom decorations I bought. Need to take everything cuz I did pay money for all this. 

After a long, long time, all of us were ready with all these suitcases, with a count of 17 in total. I am very much tired and so were the other two. "Why do have so many stuff!!!" Seungmin complained as he was taking heavy breaths. "....Idk...really." I sighed. "Now that we are done, lets get our Van ready to keep these suitcases in." Chan informed. Both of us got up and were ready to leave. Chan opened the door taking the suitcase out of the apartment, one by one. As, We got out. I looked at the place I called home for 5 years. I sighed and left, leaving all my memories in this building behind. 

Once I got out, I went to the ground floor and saw Chan settling my bags in the van. He was struggling a bit, So I decided to help him. "Hey let me do that." I assured Chan. "No, no, Its fine." "No Chan, You cleaned the dishes, So, let me do this." I argued back and took the suitcase from his hand and put it in the trunk with ease. "Wow, Your strong!" He said. I proudly smiled at myself. "Don't mention it." Not long after, Seungmin came from the other side of the van. "Guys, Um...There is a slight problem." 

Ahhhh. Nice. I looked at the back passenger seat fully filled with my suitcases, some nearly in the verge to fall down. "How the hell did you even put these pregnant babies in here??" I asked Seungmin. "Muscles." He flexed his arms proudly.  umm, Okay... "So, How are ya'll gonna sit anyways." I asked Chan. "Well, We can just leave Chan here and leave." Seungmin put forward. "Why don't we leave him outside and we go together?" Chan queried, smiling at me. "Guys I-" I was cut of by Seungmin. "No, She wants to go with me cuz I am more close to her." He argued. "No, She needs someone normal, like me!" Chan argued back. "Guys Listen-" "You can take the bus!!" Chan shouted at Seungmin. "No, You can take your fat ass there!!" Seungmin shouted back. 

It was 9 in the morning. 9AM!! And my nerves are in the verge to burst. "No she'll come with me!!" "NO ME!!" "Me!-" "Can you both Shut Up!!!??" I slightly raised my voice causing both of them to quite down. "Sorry" Both of them looked down in shame. "Guys, I' can take my bike you know." I reassured them .

"You have bike? " Chan asked. 
"You had a bike. I completely forgot." Seungmin exclaimed. 

"Yeah I was about to say that but ya'll won't stop shouting!" I complained. A fit of nervous chuckles broke out from the both of them. "Well, ya'll can leave. I'll be right behind." I said, as I swayed my bike keys around my finger. "Oh, Okay then. See you at the company." Chan replied with a smile of his face. I waved and walked to the basement. 

.

.

Getting on my bike, I put on my helmet and fired the engine. Getting ready, I took of to my next destination, My new home.

 Getting ready, I took of to my next destination, My new home