Chapter Nineteen

CHAN'S POV

CHAN'S POV

                                "Your Adorable. You know that Chan?" . . . . When those words came out of her mouth, I was already in heaven. My urge to just tackle her on the ground and pepper her with kisses was so close to getting collapsed. I gulped a huge amount of saliva which I didn't know was inside my mouth. "Aww Chan, Your blushing~" She teased and pinched my cheek. "Ow" I let out a groan. "Oh dear, I'm sorry" She rubbed my face gently, soothing away the pain on  my cheek. How is someone so adorable!!!???? How can I be adorable, when this, this, angle I'm seeing right now, just came out from a chibi anime?!?!

Our moment was cut off by a knock on the studio door. "Come in" I called out. The door was opened as Han came inside. "Hyung, Is the bgm ready- oh, why are YOU here?" Han asked her in a unimpressed tone, emphasizing the 'you'. "Umm, Why. . .wouldn't I be here ?" She asked, with the same uninterested tone. Han rolled his eyes walked past her towards me. "Is the BGM done?" He asked me, smiling with eyes sparkling. 'Does he have a switch personality syndrome?' I thought, concerned for my dear friend.  "Yeaaah" I stretched. I looked at Noona, giving her an apologizing look but She just shook her head, confirming its okay. When I turned around. Han already played the song. . . . that Noona was singing in. Shit.

HAN'S POV

HAN'S POV

I saw the laptop on, with the songs file open. With no hesitation, I played the music. The music started off with the amazing beat. I was excited how it was going to turn out, but, my face fell after I heard a female voice on the background of the song. The first part of the song. . . .

I turned around to look at Chan. And I looked at him incredulously. "Hyung. You, you seriously put her in the first part of the song?" I stammered lowly, pointing at that girly, who just smiled at me. This old-

"Yeah! So what?" He fought back. I looked at him with utter disbelief. "So What!? You had to put her in the first part instead of any of us!? Seriously!?" I shouted. "Han dear, I think its better If you don't shout at your leader." I heard the female look at me, still smiling at me but more with an annoyed look. I kinda scared me, so It backed down a little, rolling my eyes at her.

You know what, Lets just hear the music and find what mistakes she has done, I want to criticize her a little bit. I played the song once again from the start. . . . I waited for mistakes. Where are the mistakes?? Her voice in this song was so soft yet powerful. Let me say it, POWERFUL!

I looked at her with a dumbfound look, only for her to smile at me, Knowing clearly that I liked it-Wait, NO!! I didn't like it-

"Soooo, How was it?" The female 'innocently' asked, that too, while smirking!! That gave me the irk. I looked away, hiding my embarrassment. "I-it, It ummm, was *Cough* Nice-*Cough* *Cough*" I tried to get it out of my mouth, but I blushed so hard, like I was covered in Strawberry jam. 

"Awww, look at that, Soo cute~" The girly brought her hand towards my face and pinched it lightly. "Hey what are you doing?!" I frowned, trying to get away from her grip, but why is it so hard to move away. . . ?

"Was you cheeks always this squishy?" She asked, continuing to pinch my cheeks. "It hurts ow!!" I whined, my cheeks hurting. "But Han, Your cheeks are soo cute~" She cooed. Steam was coming out of my nose and ears, maybe even my ass, and I was steaming red, really. She really is good at complimenting others isn't she!!

"Aww, what happened Hannie~ Cat caught your tongue?" Chan, who was watching the commotion, teased. "Sh-Shut Up!! and help me" I tried to yell, but this girl just won't stop squeezing my face, ow~.

"Nope I'm Loving this" Chan laughed. I whined. "I'm not though. I don't like her company" "Hey, Don't say it like that, It makes my heart hurt" Hye-Ra Noona said dramatically, clutching her heart. But, she looks like she really is hurt. 

Wait, what am I talking about. She will be the reason that we will be getting so much hate. But, why do I feel like, we are going to be much more better is she was with us? Why do I feel like it is now that our group feels complete? Like she filled the last empty hole in our heart? Gosh, Now I feel bad for hurting her.

"H-hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. . ." I bowed my in shame. "Hannie. . ." Chan looked at me shocked. But when I looked at Noona, she smiled at me, with a tender look in her eyes. I couldn't look anywhere else , its was only on her. I don't know how come I've never seen this, but she is really pretty, now that I had a closer look. Then I felt a soft hand touch my face again. 

"Oh Han-shi, It is totally fine, Teenagers are meant to be like this, Okay. But, don't do this to anyone else, okay? Not everyone will take it lightly. Hmm?" She reassured, caressing my face ever so tenderly, a way not even a soft toddler could do. I blushed at her sweet tenderness towards me. But then, she proceeded to pinch my face, again. "Hey~" I complained, trying to pry her hands away, but she won't budge. "I seriously don't like her company Chan!!!" I complained once again, while Chan was laughing his guts out, rolling on the floor. 

.

.

.

Actually, I think I am quite enjoying her company.

I know, I know its a short chapter, but, I don't have any kind of motivation to do this right now, since stress and all

I know, I know its a short chapter, but, I don't have any kind of motivation to do this right now, since stress and all. My finals are near and I need to ace this!!! I have to ace it!! and I will!! So, I might only post a new chapter after MARCH 11Th 2024. Note this date. AND PLEASE REMIND ME TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER because I WILL forget, for sure!! But, anyways, I hope you liked this Chapter. But guys, I am far from over, I still need to write a lot, and a lot more chapters now, and it will take time. And, the juicy parts haven't even started yet, So stay tuned ~ 

LUCIA - CHAN, SIGNING OUT~