Chapter Sixteen

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                                  "I want you to show them how you dance." JYP spoke sternly. "What!?" I let a little yelp pf surprise. "I don't think I can do that, I haven't even prepared a dance!!!" I exclaimed, panic taking over my body language. "There is something called freestyle you know~" Hyunjin teased. Han and I.N started laughing to his comment. "Maybe she doesn't know how to dance." Lee know chimed in, only getting a hit on his head by Bang Chan. "Ow, what was that for?" Lee know whined a little. "Shut up, that's what." Seungmin scowled. I looked around, quite irritated with  the guys comments. 'I can't dance they say. . . . I'll show them dance' I looked at the group in front of me, Chan and Seungmin looking at me with hope, and surprisingly, Felix gave me a little thumbs up!! 

"You know what, lets do this!!" I rolled my sleeves up and cracked my knuckles. I go my computer and put on Sucker by Jonas Brothers, I went up and stood in front of the mirror. "Seungmin, Hit the music!!" I exclaimed and stood in my pose. Chan looked at me with awe and I just grinned back. Every was sitting down on their desired places. Seungmin played the music and here is begins.

(She is the First girl in the middle.)

3RD PERSON POV 

3RD PERSON POV 

                                              JYP sat down on a chair, observing her dance. He knew that even if she said she didn't prepare it, she still come up with something so marvelous in within seconds. He was trying to act serious about this, but can't because he was literally bobbing his head along with the song and was amazed with the dance.

Chan and Seungmin knew that she could dance, but never this good. Literally them holding their jaw from falling again. 'She sure is a gift box full of surprises' Both of them thought, not acknowledging the unknown feeling that is filling their heart. They both were hyping her up, and proud smile forming their face. 

Now, lets go to the other side of the room. The 5 new haters of our dear Hye-Ra. Changbin and Han are trying their best, their best not to groove with the music. Felix was quite surprised that she danced this good. Lee Know, being the Leader of the dance team, wasn't really sure how to react. Everything was perfect. Consistency, coordination, expression, Everything was faultless. I.N, our little sassy Maknea was gaping at her like some piece of bomb that just burst with rainbows, Gulping at every next step she does. Now, last but not least, Hyunjin, Eyes widening more than a sharks mouth, observing her every move. 'How is this possible?' Hyunjin thought. He was absolutely Gob Smacked at her wonderful performance, trying to find some kind of fault to complain about it later, but cannot. He was trying to find mistakes but at the time, her performance was over. Poor Hyunjin.

JYP, Chan and Seungmin clapped with full hype, while the other boys clapped so they won't be the bad guys infront of JYP. "I am so proud on you Hye-Ra, you just proved how much of a great dancer you are!" JYP exclaimed, side hugging Hye-Ra, which Hye-Ra, hesitantly gave back. Chan and Seungmin both bombarded her with questions. "Tell me you secrets" "How are you so good at this?" "Did you learn how to dance before?" "Are you dance masters daughter?" . . . "Okay, Okay, boys. I'll answer all this later after I have some rest." Hye-Ra assured. Both of them nodded like small kids who were getting ice cream. Sh giggled at their silliness and ruffled their head.

"It seems you got along well." JYP smile. "Yeah! I mean, We are the only ones that got along" Hye-Ra mumbled the last part. "I'm sorry?" JYP asked, not quite clear what she said. "I mean, we are all getting along really well. Right boys?" She turned around at the other 5, winked at them with a cheeky smile. The boys looked annoyed and replied. "...Yeah. Totally"

"Good. Then, I'll see you next time. have a good day" JYP acknowledged and went out of the room.

 have a good day" JYP acknowledged and went out of the room

HYE-RA POV

                                    "Well, now that he's gone. Do you mind showing us your dance to your new song?" I requested. "Um, NO! We won't" I.N denied. "Same goes for us" Changbin spoke up. "Shut up Changbin" Seungmin attacked back.  "Everyone quite" Chan exclaimed. Every one, including, flinched at his anger filled voice and stood still. "We are here to practice, not fight, and even if she did not request, we will have to dance, right?" Chan explained. "Noona, of course you can watch us dance, you are our member after all" Chan gave me a gentle smile. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Everyone, get in position.