Chapter Ten

SEUNGMIN POV

SEUNGMIN POV

                                                  "FEMALE MEMBER!!!!" We all yelled together. "C'mon. Our group is famous enough right now. We don't really need to add another member. Right?" One of my members, Hyunjin, asked. We all looked at JYP. "Look boys, I didn't want to do this but this is for ya'll ok." JYP assured. "But its a female!!" I.N, another member, complained. "Well, You guys can be our first Co-ed group, and that too being a part of JYP, Ya'll will get a lot of attention." JYP convinces. " And a lot of hate" I.N murmured. "I.N." Bang Chan, our leader, scolded him firmly. I.N lowed is head down in shame and anger at the same time.

"Bang Chan, Tonight, at 7:30pm, I want you to be there. She will be there too. I'll leave first" JYP got up from his seat and left, leaving us all dumbstruck. "This is so sudden" I hear Felix say. "I know." I replied to his statement. "Well, Shit! I don't want another member in our group, That too, a GIRL!!!" Han, also a member, yelled. "Well, We don't know her yet. She might be a really cool person." Chan tried to convince. "Now your trying to defend someone you don't even know." Han scoffed. "No guys, Please understand-" Chan was cut of my Minho. "We understood enough, Ok? We are leaving" Minho informed the others and the others left with him, leaving me and Chan in the meeting room. 

"Great, aren't you gonna leave too?" He asked, angry and disappointed at the same time. "Well, I want to meet her and see If their good ya know. I ain't immature like the others" I nonchalantly replied. "Well at least someone understands." Chan slumped on a seat.

.

.

.

BANG CHAN POV

BANG CHAN POV

                                                         I'm now infront of JYP's office. I knocked on the door. "Come in" JYP notified and I opened the door. The time I opened the door, I was face to face with a very ethereal beauty. My eyes widened for a second but I composed my posture and walked inside. "Is this her?" I asked him. He nodded. "Annyeonghasey-oh. I'm Bang Chan, Leader of Stray kids." I bowed. She got up and bowed. "Annyeong Bang Chan-Shii. Kang Hye-Ra. Nice to meet you." She beamed. My god did she have a sexy- pretty voice. She held out her hand and I shacked it back.  "You will be assigned as the new member of this group, But not yet, We will only mention you after the release of 'Miroh'" JYP explained. "Miroh?" Hye-Ra tilted her head in confusion, it was adorable. "Its our new song" I told her. "Ohhh~" She hummed. "I guess you two are getting along." JYP happily said. "And Chan, Please please convince your group about accepting her. If ya'll want to work on set for ya'll upcoming songs more properly and comfortably." JYP continued. I nodded. "Now, You guys can go, Its late anyways. And, Hye-Ra, you will be meeting the whole of Stray Kids tomorrow." He says. We both bowed and went outside.

"Well, That was a huge bomb that blasted." Hye-Ra stated. "Yup, It was so sudden" I replied to her statement. "Wait, you said your the leader of Stray Kids right?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea!! A father of 7 kids." I joked as we walk through the corridor. "Haha~ Well be ready, Cuz your 8th Kid is on her way!!" She chimed.  I laughed. She was really adorable and cool. Who knew. "So, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking?" "I'm 21 and I'm the oldest." I answered. 

"Well, I think it won't be you having The 8th kid but me having 8 kids all together!!" She laughed. "How?" I asked. "Cuz I'm older then you silly!" She giggle. I gasped. "What really!!! YES!!! I have escaped my the boomer era." I jumped up and down. She laughed at my actions. "You really are funny Chan" She laughed. "Did Seungmin tease you that much?" She questioned. "Yeah he does- Wait. You know Seungmin?" I asked again. "Yup. He's a very close friend to me" She replied. "When did ya'll meet?" I asked once again. "About a half a month" I gasped a little dramatically. "But, How come he never told us about you?" "Ouch, I'm hurt" She dramatically acted as she wiped of her fake tears. 

"Do you want to know where Seungmin goes every evening?" She whispered.  "Umm, To the arcade, right?" How does she know about this. She laughed. "Since he didn't tell about me to you guys I'll tell where he goes most of his evenings." She clapped her hands. She leaned closer to my ears. "He comes to my house!" She whispered. Her whispers send shivers to my spine but what really did send me shivers was that Seungmin. THE KIM SEUNGMIN, goes to a GIRL'S house, to hangout!!! "He did tell be how he was very bad will social interactions but he got really comfortable with me." She assured. I was surprised.

By the time we finished talking, we were already at the front of the JYP's company. "Well, Guess I'll take my leave, Tell Seungmin and your others member that I said HI. That is if they like me." She mumbled the last part. "Hey, they will like you okay?" I rubbed her shoulder. She looked at me with her soft eyes and smiled. "I like you Chan. I hope we can get along more better" She says. A school of butterflies filled my stomach. 

Later we bid goodbyes. I walked back inside.

'I like you Chan. I hope we can get along more better'

.

.

.

.

Fuck, I like her.