Chapter Eight

SEUNGMIN POV

SEUNGMIN POV

                                                             Its been some while me and Hye-Ra, I mean, Hye-Ra Noona, have been hanging out. She is actually a very cool and funny person to hang out with. We hung out in the café almost regularly and not so long after, exchanged numbers. We played games together, and I definitely got a habit of gossiping from her. After getting to know each other, we got know that we are kinda similar. "I love teasing my friends" Hye-Ra spoke. "What?  Me too, I love making fun of them. In a good way of course" He explained. She also told how she loved to play video games like me. After that we got along way better than we did before. 

I used to say to Chan, our leader, that I was going out to wherever I wanted to go, but I never told them where I really go. I go to Hye-Ra's house very often and sometime hung out when with Itzy too. But I really like it when Its just  me and Hye-Ra Noona.  Its been a month and a half and I don't think I have been comfortable around anyone this fast. 

(Present)

(Present)

"NOONAAAAA! Where's the leftover pasta you made yesterday?!" I yelled across the kitchen. "Oi! I'm literally behind you, why you screaming?" She scolded while she was playing on her phone. "I'm hungry!!!" I whined, slumping my body weight onto her. "WAH!! Get off of me you idiot. Your heavy!!" She pushed me off of her. "Now, where is my pasta?" I asked her, still whining. "Its in the green bowl you idiot, can you not see?" She groaned as she got up from her seat. She looked through the refrigerator and took out the green bowl which was filled with delicious pasta. 

"Do you need glasses now?" She snarked. She sat back down on the kitchen counter and started playing her video game. I laughed at her cute attitude. I took the pasta and put it inside the microwave. Stetting it to heat for 1 minute, I sat down beside Noona. "What are you playing?" I asked her. "Among us. Want to join?" She asked me. I nodded. "Wait, let me just take my pasta out the microwave." I jumped of the counter and took the pasta out, put it on the table for it to cool down. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and joined the server she was in. 

We've been playing for 2 more hours and the pasta is left untouched

We've been playing for 2 more hours and the pasta is left untouched. "Oh god!! I need to take a break!" Noona groaned. Then suddenly I got a call. "Is it you leader again?" Noona asked. I nodded. I took the call and put it in speaker. "Hey-" "SEUNGMIN!! Where the hell are you!?" Chan yelled through the phone. "I'm at the arcade. didn't I tell you?" I lied. Noona giggled lightly on our conversation. "I'm at the arcade and I didn't see you!!" HOLY SHIT!! 

Me and Noona panicked. "What the hell!! What are you gonna do now??" Noona whisper-yelled. I shrugged not knowing what to do. Noona was thinking about something. "Tell him you are at The Happily Ever Park" She directed. "I-I'm at the Happily Ever Park!!" I said as told. "But you told me you are at the Arcade just now?" Chan questioned. Shit. 

"Well I was at the arcade, but now I'm here, haha~" I scratched behind my neck as cold sweat rushed down my face. "Why- You know what, Just come to the dorm ASAP. JYP wants to talk to us." He told and ended the call. 

Huh? Why did JYP want to talk to us? That's rare. Oh well. "So, your leaving she?" She asked, a tone of disappointment in her tone. "I'm sorry Noona. But I think its urgent. Since its JYP you know" I said apologetically. She hummed in approval. "But before I go, I need to finish the pasta---!" I turned around to see an empty green bowl. I looked at her. "What! I was hungry!" She defended herself. "But that was mine!!" I whined. "Its ok kiddo, I'll make you another one next time." She ruffled my hair and that made me blush a little. I smacked her arm and stormed out, pouting. "Haha~ See you too" She laughed as she waved me goodbye. I closed the door.

I looked outside if anyone was there and wore my black hat and mask. Got to disguise. I walked outside the building and stood next to the bus stand, waiting for the bus to arrive. 

The bus arrived after 14 minutes and I got inside. Since it was 6pm, not a lot of people where inside the bus. "You better have something important to say. I literally had one more hour to hang out with Noona!!" I cursed at JYP to myself. 

After 20 minutes, I arrived infront of my company

After 20 minutes, I arrived infront of my company. Walking inside, I was greeted by the front receptionist and some fellow trainees. I walked up to the 5th floor of all the 30 floors in our company. I walked to the meeting room. Opening the door of the meeting room, I saw my group already seated and waiting for both me and JYP. "Hey" I nonchalantly said, as I took a seat next to Changbin, one of our members. 

"Why were you late? We've been waiting for a eternity!!~" Changbin complained. "Just cuz. Did JYP not arrive?" I asked. "Well, He's on his way he said." Chan replied. And not long enough, JYP arrived. "Hey boys" He smiled. We got up and greeted him. "Good evening JYP-Nim" We said in unison. 

"Well, ya'll might be thinking why I called you here." He started. We all waited what he was gonna say next. " Its been an year since ya'll debuted and I know things aren't going so great for ya'll." He continued. We all looked at each other. JYP let out a sigh. "Don't be surprised but,"

.

.

.

.

"You are going to have a new added member. A female Member."