Chapter Five

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                       "Good Morning! I'm Sorry for being late" I bowed in a 90 degree angle towards the dance instructor. "Well, Good Morning to you 'Sorry For being late'! First day, and This is how your impression is gonna be, Huh?" The dance instructor snarked. The entire room was filled with quite snickers. 'First day and I'm already ready to kill your ass' I vexed. . "I'm extremely sorry, There was quite of a block while coming here. I'll be sure not to be late next time." I bowed once again. "Yeah, Yeah whatever. Get in anyways, Don't wanna be late cuz of you!".

I got in the dance room, closing the door behind.

"Mhm, Go ahead! Introduce your self!" She exclaimed. "Sure! Hello, I'm Kang Hye-Ra and I'm 22 years old. I'm new to this company, so, Please take care of me!" I respectfully bowed to my fellow trainees. "Wow! She's beautiful~" "How can someone be so gorgeous!!" "God, She thinks like she owns this place~" "She's pretty and all, but I bet she has any talent!" Comments over comments over comments. Some were good, some were bad. But I didn't care. "How can someone so old become a trainee, ANYWAYS- I'm Joo Jaimin and I will be your dance instructor" She introduced herself. "Now, off you go!" She pointed me to sit on the floor. 'What the actual fuck is wrong with her???' I internally scowled at her.

 I sat down at the corner of the room, as some trainees were doing their free style dance. I enjoyed the dances, but It got quite boring since everyone was doing literally the same style of the dance. There were some that had quite a different dance style than what the others were playing and those are the only dances I watched properly. Not so long, I was in my dreamland, thinking of those juicy BL manga moments!!!

"Wake up Alice in wonderland, AND GET BACK TO THE REALITY!!!!" I was snapped out off my beautiful lusty trance by this annoying bird-oh sorry, human dance instructor. "Sorry.." I mumbled. "I've been noticing you for sometime and you haven't been paying attention to any of the dances!! What? Do you think you can do better than them? Oh c'mon, Your just a new trainee, how much can you know?" She snarled. That was it! She's been dancing on my head for quite a while now! I stood up and got in the middle of the dance floor.

(the first dance, the middle woman is Hye-Ra)

After I finished the dance, I send a hand kiss to my oh-so-lovely instructor. 
"What happened? Was my dance not good hmm?" I asked in a sassy "innocent" tone. I chuckled as the trainees applauded, well most of them. I did a princess bow and walked over to my place, oh! wait a minute. I went back to my instructor, "When did you join hear?" I asked her. ".....Why do you wanna!- A month ago..." She gave up, not wanting to embarrass herself anymore. "So, you do know that we are being recorded right now right?" I asked her again with an cheeky glint in my eyes. 

Flashback when she came in the dance room: 
When I got inside the room, one odd thing aught my eye. A camera. Like on all the four sides of the wall. Why was it even there??
End of Flashback:

Her eyes went wide open. 'Dear don't do that, Your eyes might fall off!!' I thought, giggling to myself. "....what?" She looked terrified. "who knows when the company is gonna check the cameras. so...good luck!" I patted her back as I skipped to my corner. Not even a minute longer, she ran from the room, horrified most probably. I mean, she brought that up by herself didn't she? Should of thought to at least pretend to be nice, but she couldn't even do a simple job like that! Oh well~

 I mean, she brought that up by herself didn't she? Should of thought to at least pretend to be nice, but she couldn't even do a simple job like that! Oh well~

Dance was nice, I made a couple of friends. One was Shin Ryujin and Choi Jisoo, but She told me to call her Lia instead. They were sweet people. I really loved Ryujin' s style of dancing. It was so powerful, like, energy!!! A Lia was like so funny that I just got my period cramps. "So, How longs have you guys been training?" I asked them. "Well, I've been a trainee for 2 years as for Ryujin, Its been 4 years." She explained. Damn, 4 years, that's a good training period. 

"Wait, aren't you guys gonna debut Next month? Holy shit!! I need to start making banners for my beloved friends." I started planning. They both laughed at my silliness. "Sure, we'll make sure to find you in our crowd." Aww their sooooooooOOO SWEETTTTTT!!!! I bear hugged them and cradled them in my arms.  "Aww, Thanks guys!".

After a long time of chit chat, I big them byes and was off to go to home. Drinking some water. I put on my headphones, Listening to some Chase Atlantic. I just love them some much, like, their so amazing. While I was vibing on my way out of the building through the corridor, I accidently bumped onto some one. 

.

.

.

.