Chapter Two

Hye-Ra POV

Hye-Ra POV

                                          I'm gonna regret this, but this the only way I can get some fun into my life. I looked up to the company, gulping in nervousness. "Come on Hye-Ra!! Your better than this!! You slay queen!!!" I muttered to myself. Feeling a little confident, I walked on to the company like the queen I was.    

I go over to the reception and asked a lady who was sitting there. "Hi there, how can I help you?" The lady asked. "Um, well, I'm Kang Hye-Ra-" "Oh My God, You're the girl that the boss was talking about. Don't worry, I'll call him right away!!" She cut off my sentence. 'Well, that wasn't so hard, was it.' I thought to my self. 

"Right, Let me escort you to his office" She told, getting up from her seat. "Oh no it fine, I'll kinda know the direction-" "I insist." She looked at me with those scary smiley eyes. "S-sure. Lead the way. haha....." I stammered.  

It didn't take much time to reach to his office. We stopped infront of the familiar big ass door. "Here we are, I hope you have a nice chat with JYP. Good Luck" She waved as she walked away. I can feel my heart thumping out so loud, I fear my heart would jut burst outta my chest. "Hye-Ra. Fighting!!" I encouraged my self as I hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Come in." The same annoying voice called out. I slowly opened the door and he was already waiting for me, sitting on his fancy 1 billion won chair. 'Is this what Deja Vu feels like?' I thought to myself. I got inside as I slowly closed the door behind me. "Please, have a seat" I gestured the seat infront of his table. "Thank you" I bowed slightly.

"So, have you changed your mind?" He asked, voice definitely filled with pride. "See mister, don't get full of yourself. I don't have a real intension on being an Idol." I sassed. "Then, why did you come here?" He interrogated. "I was bored and I have nothing to do, so I thought it was fun, You know, how it feels like to be an Idol,.. that is if I win the audition" I explained my plan. 

"....Don't do something so reckless dear. It is not good for you." JYP warned in concern. "You have no idea how dangerous it is to join this industry without full preparation. And that too just joining for fun is even more worse." He warned once again.

"Come on, I don't think its gonna be that bad, but even so, if it is dangerous, I know how to handle it well, You just don't know who Hye-Ra really is!!" I cheered my self proudly. JYP chuckled. "You got some spirit in you young lady" I smiled brightly. 

"So, when should I start??"

.

.

.

.

.