Chapter Eighteen

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

R0x8

❤︎ Liked by Username3, BukunamIly, Elli

❤︎ Liked by Username3, BukunamIly, Elli.I0, Sky_2001, calilady  and 5k others . . . . . .

R0x8   Nothings better than eating Ramen at a convenience store 🤤🤤~

view all comments
_

the1nonly_  Roxy!! Ur back!!
        ⤷ Username3   I was doing well until you posted.
              ⤷ MelodyNuna90 umm.... we don't care?

ThatGurl33   Roxy baby, Msg me!!! Why you not picking up!!?? Its been years!!😭😭
         ⤷ Rox8 We literally called yesterday night-
               ⤷ ThatGurll33 I DONT CAREE!!!  
                     ⤷ R0x8 . . . . I can't with u

Sky_2001  🤍🤍
         ⤷ Thx ~🤍

1NeedTherapy  Please, just go away 🤬🤬
          ⤷ R0x8  Dear, Please go back to therapy, your anger issues are showing 🤭
          ⤷ Sky_2001 Oh please, shut ur crusty ass up!!

View more

"Aww Seungmin! Thank you for backing me up man!!!" I said as I read @Sky_2001's comment

"Aww Seungmin! Thank you for backing me up man!!!" I said as I read @Sky_2001's comment. Seungmin smiled. "Well, you roasted that that guy like a bitch!!" Seungmin cussed. I looked at him, warning him not to cuss. He huffs and continues eating his Ramen. "God!! I need to buy more of these Ramen!! This good stuff!!" I moaned as I slurped the spicy goodness. 

Both of us finished our Ramens, and put back our masks and caps on so no one could Identify us. I mean, Identify Seungmin. But you know, to avoid suspicion, I wore them too.

We paid the price for the Ramens and sprinted out of the store because we can see people get suspicious. Don't wanna get caught. 

We ran fast to the company cuz that's the only place we'll feel safe. Going to the outside world with an Idol like Seungmin, unless if its for a shoot, will be a bad Idea. A lot of scandals will appear and I'm pretty sure that the 5 boys will hate me more than they do now, for causing their dear friend trouble.

Now, that we got in the company, we took deep breaths after all that running. "All those people might have seen me!!" Seungmin panicked. "Shut up. Don't Panic. It will only make the situation worse." I scolded him. 

I felt a vibration in my pocket. 

*I wanna be yours... Secrets I have held in my hear- *

I took out my phone from the pocket and focused on the User Id. *Kangaroo* 
Bang Chan was calling me. 

I swiped up the screen to take the call, putting the phone on my ears. "Sup" I greeted. "Noona. I want you to come up to the studio for practicing." He informed. "Mhm! I'll be there if a jiffy!" I exclaimed, cutting the call. 

"Seungmin, you can go back to the dorms or do whatever you have to do right now, Chan is calling me to the studio." I informed him, getting a nod in response. 

I left Seungmin and went to the 3rd floor, where the studio is installed. I opened the door to the studio and saw Chan, sitting on the table which was in front of the vocal booth. "Hey!" I beamed, standing next to Chan. "Noona!" Chan gave me a soft smile. "So, what we doing?" I asked Chan. "Noona, listen to this" Chan instructed. Chan pressed play from his laptop and the music starts.

After The music was over, I looked over at him, with a surprised expression. "My lord, you are amazing at producing!!!" I praised Chan. He blushes at the compliment. "Well Noona, I want you to sing these parts for me please." Chan requested, handing me a well written paper which had the lyrics to them. He then started to explain how I should sing the song, where I need to increase the pitch, where I needed to change the tone and all those.

"So, I think you're all set." He exclaimed, gesturing me to enter the vocal booth. I walked towards the booth and went inside, to see the simple but pretty interior. I put on my head phones which I saw near the mic, placing the piece of art form in a paper on the music rack. I need to slay this. 

I cleared my throat, while Chan was counting down. "1, 2, 3, go!" 
I started singing the first part of the Song. Just like that, time flew by and I finished all my parts. I looked at Chan to see him shocked or even gaping at me every time. After I finished, I went our of the vocal booth, and was immediately praised my Chan. "Oh my gosh Noona! Your so amazing at this!!!" He said. "Why Thank you! (In English)" I acknowledged, as I did the princess bow. He seemed to be surprised again. 

"You can speak english??" He asked, jumping on his toes. "I'm Half American, remember?" I reminded him. "Oh! Right ." He responded after thinking for a moment. 

''So, that means, I can talk to you freely!" Chan jumped in excitement. "Ok okay, Easy there~" I chuckled at his silly behavior, which I found cute. 

.

.

.

.

"Your Adorable. You know that Chan"

 You know that Chan"