Chapter Fourteen

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                  I was following the white van that has kidnapped Chan and Seungmin- Wait! What the hell Am I saying? Chan is the driver- Anyways, Yes, I was following behind them like I said. We will reach there by now, just a few more kilometers. Then I hear mild beeping sound in my bike. Uh Oh, my fuel is down to empty, I will need to go to the nearest petrol station. I sped up a little bit and went beside the van, near the passenger seat were Seungmin was sitting. "HEY!!" I yelled through my helmet. "Oh hey there!!" Seungmin yelled back. "I'm down of fuel, So I have to go to the Petrol Station!!" I Yelled back, explaining. "What????" He shouted. "I have to go to the petrol station." I yelled again. "What???" Oh god. "Chan, I'll be going to the petrol station!! Ya'll go ahead!!" I yelled. He showed a thumbs up. I Sped my bike to the nearest petrol station I could find. 

"And That'll be 15,639 Won" The Petrol Attendant informed

"And That'll be 15,639 Won" The Petrol Attendant informed. That much. Petrol prices be rising. I gave him the money and smiled at him before taking off. I Sped to the company as fast as I can. After some time, I reached the company and saw Chan and Seungmin taking out my suitcase and they were not the only once there. I pass by them with a little speed enough to startle some of them. I stopped my bike infront of them, Taking the helmet of my head. "Hey Guys" I smiled at the whole 5 members that hate me for some reason. Placing my helmet on the bike. I make my way towards them. All of them had their jaws wide open. "Close ya'll mouths unless you don't want to make then a house for insects." I teased. They all seem to come back to their senses. "Don't do that!!" I.N shouted. "Don't do what?" I asked him teasingly. He looks furious, that's exactly the reaction that I want. I smirked and turned to the Van. 

"I took everything out of the van so all we have to do is move all these to your new dorm." Chan explained. "Oh now way!! She ain't living with us!!" Hyunjin complained. "Stop complaining and listen to what she's saying!" Seungmin scolded him. "Its fine Seungmin, Let him say what he wants." I assured. "But Noona.." Seungmin started but I gave him a look that made him sigh and stay quite. 

"Why do you have so much stuff anyways? I don't think you'll be here for long" Han snickered. "Yeah? Why so much stuff?" Minho chimed in. "Because she's a girl guys. Every girls are like that!" Hyunjin snickered. I looked at him very much offendedly. " Shut Up Hyunjin. You have a whole skincare products more than she would." Seungmin pried. Hyunjin flushed in embarrassment while I snickered in the background. "Why you little-" "Everyone. Behave." Chan warned in a very low voice, slightly scaring me in the processes. 

"I'm very sorry for their behavior. I didn't even know they would act like this." Chan bowed. "Oh its fine Chan, I' Mean, They Are Kids After All" I purposely emphasized the last part so the 5 could hear it crystal clear. "Now, lets go inside, JYP probably will be waiting for you." Chan notified. I nodded and looked at my favorite haters. "Thank you boys for such a wonderful welcoming and I would love to catch with ya'll but I have a meeting to attend with JYP, So toddles." I waved my hands, leaving the boys annoyed.  

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

                         "So, how's the place?" JYP asked Hye-Ra, hoping for a good answer. "Eh. Its decent but def not good as my old house, but its big and cozy so, It'll be fine. All I need to so is some decorations and this place will be the richest-not-Rich dorm in the entire building!!!...I can do that, right?" Hye-Ra asked, a hint of hope in her face. She just loves decorating stuff, what can she do about that. "Haha~ You can do what ever you want. This is your place now." JYP assured. "YES!" She hyped, fist pumping her hands in the air. Chan laughed at her cute gesture.

Not soon after, JYP left leaving Chan and Hye-Ra alone in the building. "Hey Chan, you can go now. I don't want to trouble you much." Hye-Ra assured. "Oh no, no, its fine. You didn't cause any trouble." Chan reassured. . . . . . . . Silence. Nothing else. Just silence. 'So, is he gonna leave or nah?' Hye-Ra thought, sweatdropping. "Umm, You can leave now." She said, scratching her nape. "Oh, Yeah!! I-I'll leave! Yeah, Sure hahaha!" Chan nervously stuttered, walking back words, hitting against the wall "Ah sorry" He apologized. 'Wait, Why the hell am I apologizing to the wall??!!' Chan thought as embarrassment flooded him. He walked back outside the apartment, shutting the door.

Hye-Ra giggled at the embarrassment flooded Chan as he walked out.

.

.

.

.

"Haha~ He cute~"