Chapter Nine

HYE-RA POV

HYE-RA POV

                                                Just like that, Mr. Puppy Boy just stormed off cutely. Gosh, so adorable. I wish I could kiss him right there- Wait! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING HYE-RA!!! Its only been a month and your already thinking all this gosh. Not like he likes me like that so....

Anyways, I got up from the sofa, feeling tired. I mean, its already 6pm, so, I'll just take a nice cool bath. Wait! Its been a while since I took a Wine Bath, right? I opened the topmost part of the refrigerator, and there they are. My wines. My beauties. I took one of them a kissed it. "Its been a long while~" I was having a emotional moment with my wines. 

I grabbed a few bottles of wine, walked to my bathroom and poured the wine into the tub. Turning on the tap letting it fill. Until it was filled to my desire, I Stripped my clothes and hopped into the tub.

"Haa, this is refreshing~" I moaned in refreshment. I closed my eyes and let myself sink in the wine water. I felt like I was floating in a wine pool. But there was one thing. . . . The wine is taking a different effect on me. It made me feel a little. . . . restless. I wanted to touch myself. "Fuck" I let out a groan. I closed my eyes, My hands sliding on the side of my body, slowly moving my hand lower, and lower . . . . until it reach down my core. 

*Ringggggg* *Ringggggg*

"OH c'mon!!!, I was in a fucking trance!!" I complained. I looked at the on the counter of my bathroom. My phone was ringing. "Urgh! Who is calling me right now?" I groaned in annoyance. Hopping off the tub, I drained the tub water and wrapped myself in a towel. 

I looked at my phone to see you is calling. *Caller: Jay Wea Pee* I looked at confused. 'Why is he calling me?' I thought. I took the phone call.

"Hello?" I asked on the phone. "Hello Hye-Ra. Its JYP." He said through the phone. "Good evening JYP-Nim. Why did you call me? Is there any problem?" I asked, curious. "No no there is no problem. . . . . Well, There is a problem, Kind of." He told, nervousness hinting in his tone. "Um, what wrong?" I questioned. 'What's the problem? Maybe its about that Nari girl?' I thought. "I don't think Its appropriate to talk about it through the phone." what? "I want you to come to the company. Its urgent" He informed. "Now?" "Yes. Now." And just like that, He cut the call. 

What's so urgent that he wanted to say? Was the Nari case at the café that much of a big deal? Did someone record the fight? Did I get famous? I was hyped to know that I was popular. But not really much since I didn't want to be famous like that.

After drying my self out, I was picking out my outfit. Okay see, even if its just a small night at the company or a walk, I would always look presentable. May it be casual, fancy, freaky or formal, I always look presentable, and that's always been like since I was a child.

 May it be casual, fancy, freaky or formal, I always look presentable, and that's always been like since I was a child

(Hye-Ra's Fit)

After I wore my outfit. I neatly tied my hair in a cute bun and put of some lip tint, mascara and eyeliner. I took my phone and walked out of my apartment. I went to my parked bike and started it. The engine thundered around the whole basement and I took off to the company.

 The engine thundered around the whole basement and I took off to the company

20 minutes later, I reached the company. The time was now 7:15pm. I walked inside the company and was greeted my the receptionists. "Is JYP here? He has called me to meet him here." I asked one of them. "Okay. Please wait, I'll call him." I nodded.  "Good evening Mr. JYP. Ms. Kang Hye-Ra has come to meet you. Yes. . . Yes. . . Okay." The Receptionist cut the call on their phone. "Miss, He has requested you to go to his office." "Thank you" I smiled and got inside the elevator. Pressing the button to the 30th floor, I waited. 

The elevator door opened and I walked to his office. After I saw the huge ass billion dollar door, I knocked. "Come in" Mr. JYP notified. I slowly opened his door and walked inside. "Have a seat" He gestured me to sit. I sat down and got comfortable. "So, Why did you call?"

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!?" I shrieked. What in the living hell was I hearing. "Please don't be mad and think it over." He tried to calm me down. "Think it over? You literally put me in a place where I'm not supposed to be in right now!! They are literally a debuted group. Its gonna destroy their Image. Especially when its a girl!!!" I exclaimed. 

"Yes I understand. Please. Please Calm down." He pleaded. After controlling my anger a bit, I sat down. "Do they know it?" I asked him. ". . . Yes. They know everything." He says. "Well now wha-" I was cut of by a knock at the door. "Come in" JYP notified. The door slowly opened. A good looking young man came inside. "Is this her?" The guy asked JYP. and JYP nodded. I was confused.

.

.

.

.

.

"Annyeonghasey-oh. I'm Bang Chan. Leader of Stray Kids"

 Leader of Stray Kids"