𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 04
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________________

__________________

      AFTER RETURNING TO THE MAIN AREA of the hospital in what used to be the lobby, Sam and Colby went off to film the official introduction to the video, having already filmed the backstory that would be playing throughout their video at their home in Los Angeles. While they did that, Jasper sat with Noah and Beau on the floor in a semi-circle. He'd found out Noah was a musician who started out doing YouTube videos, while Beau was a gamer on Twitch.

"So you guys did a video with them before?" Jasper asked curiously after small chatter made the three guests more comfortable.

"Yes." Noah said and then continued, "Well, I did in the UK. Beau and I did a stream with them recently and mentioned doing another video together while I'm in America so." He shrugged and then curiously, "What about you?"

"You and Colby seem awfully familiar with each other." Beau said with a knowing smirk that made Jasper frown in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he was the one who found you when you got lost..." Noah pointed out and then laughed, "I can see the comments already."

Jasper blushed and shook his head with a small laugh, "We're not that close. We just met but he— they both seem cool."

"They are." Noah nodded more seriously, "But you and Colby are just... I don't know you've got chemistry." He grinned like an inside joke passed between them as Beau began to laugh loudly.

"You are awfully cute together." Beau acknowledged.

"And what about you two?" Jasper said, ever the master of moving attention from himself onto others, "You're cute together!"

Beau and Noah stopped and like a movie scene started smiling fondly at each other. Beau reached for Noah's hand, intertwining them with practiced ease. "Yeah, pretty cute." Noah hummed staring into Beau's eyes.

Jasper let out an exaggerated joking groan and grinned when Colby approached with Sam, "Help, Colby, save me from the love birds!" He called pleadingly.

"I shall save you!" Colby exclaimed, running up. He picked up Jasper with surprising ease, the blond's eyes widening as he squealed. Colby held him bridal style with a laugh.

Their laughter drowned out as Jasper stared into his eyes, "My hero." He joked. Colby said nothing, seemingly becoming breathless. After a moment, he cleared his throat awkwardly, "You can let me down now."

"Oh right, sorry." Colby blushed awkwardly and set him down as Sam turned the camera onto himself.

"I'm the fifth wheel." He said in a deadpan tone.