𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 07
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

__________________

__________________

      — THEY HAD ONE MORE DAY IN TEXAS, and Jasper knew exactly what he wanted to do — nothing.

Unfortunately, Sam and Colby did not get the hint and had already invited him to hang out and explore the nearby area, so when it came time he dragged himself out of the hotel room and met the duo in the lobby. He walked up to Sam and greeted him but paused when he realized Colby wasn't beside the blonde.

"He had to grab a jacket." Sam explained knowingly making Jasper snicker, "Texas weather is a bit more temperamental than he thought."

"He does realize we're from Kansas, right?" Jasper responded in turn, the blonde chuckled and shrugged however he didn't manage to reply before Jasper caught sight of Colby walking up to them.

His body froze and suddenly he regretted ever hesitating to agree to this outing as Colby approached in a black leather jacket over an XPLR T-shirt and black ripped jeans. His blue eyes were sharp and unwavering like the ocean, piercing his eyes and Jasper was happy to drown in the blue.

"Hey, Jas." Colby greeted. Jasper managed to forcefully compose himself with a nod in return, "Ready for some fun?" He asked and Jasper once again lost all composure.

"You good?" Sam asked with a knowing look and a laugh.

"Can we ban leather jackets on you?" Jasper blurted out, gesturing to Colby's... everything as he continued, "'Cause that's just not fair."

And... is his cheeks getting red? No, Colby did not blush because of him. Nope, that's a figment of his imagination. The same imagination that had him falling for a man he just met.

Again.

"Come on. His ego's big enough." Sam laughed.

"Nah, Jas is wrong." Colby shook his head, staring into Jasper's eyes, "I don't look that good, actually I think you'd look better in my clothes."

Jasper blinked and then had to check to make sure he was still breathing. He wasn't sure if he was and couldn't find it in himself to care. What a way to go, huh?

Death by Colby Brock.

"We are never getting out of this lobby." Sam deadpanned with an exaggerated sigh of disappointment.

He blinked again and found that huh, he was still breathing. He blushed and shook his head at Colby, "Dangerous game, blue eyes."

At this, the shorter brunette laughed in disbelief, "You've got blue eyes too!"