𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

         — DID YOU SEE THAT?" Colby exclaimed loudly, his eyes wide as he stared at the house before him

Sam twisted around, eyes wide in alarm, "See what?"

Suddenly, Jasper jumped out in front of the camera, grabbing Colby's shoulders as he screamed playfully, stopping he looked in the camera, one arm over Colby's shoulder, "I'm back bitches!"

"And this video is getting taken down." Sam let out a wheezy laugh.

Jasper gave a sheepish smile with eyes that betrayed his unapologetic ways, "Oops."

"Oops," Colby laughed, "Alright we should go meet the guide?" He asked looking to Sam.

Sam arched a brow at his friend, ignoring Jasper's arm still wrapped around him, "Forgetting something?"

"Oh right." Colby nodded turning to the  camera, "WHATS UP GUYS IT'S SAM AND COLBY!"

"Back with another video and a familiar guest!" Sam continued enthusiastically.

Jasper threw up a peace sign with his free hand as he grinned, "What's up losers?"

"Today the three of us will be exploring the Briar House." Colby began, pausing as Jasper tensed, assuming it was just nerves, he continued, "It's got a lot of twisted history and a lot of uncertainties."

Sam nodded in agreement, continuing, "Today we want to find out the truth, so stay tuned! This should be interesting."

With the intro done, Sam put down the camera as they went to meet their guide. A slender young man with a dark skin tone and mess of curls on his head, he grinned kindly as they approached, "Hey you guys must be our special guests, I'm Wally. I'll be your guide today."

They chat for a little bit longer outside before finally, Wally rubs his hands together and grinned, "I bet you guys want to get started, so shall we go inside?"

The three made noises of agreement and followed Wally inside, with Sam taking the lead as he held the camera low, and Jasper being the last. He took a deep breath as he stepped onto the first step of the porch, the house seemed dark even in the middle of the day, and it loomed over him, taunting him. He forced himself to look at his feet as he climbed the porch steps, the stairs were old and creaked under his feet but seemed strong enough to hold his weight and theirs as they all made it onto the porch.

Wally went ahead and reached for the door knob, however when he turned it, it wouldn't open. He frowned, "That's weird, I left this unlocked."

"Is someone else inside?" Sam asked curiously, "Maybe they locked it."