𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

now loading... act three !

       — YOU KNOW THAT FEELING of being watched? The hairs on your arms raise, maybe you can feel the eyes on you

       — YOU KNOW THAT FEELING of being watched? The hairs on your arms raise, maybe you can feel the eyes on you. Something in the back of your mind screams--

DANGER

Jasper twisted his body around in search of the source of the sound, a blood curdling scream. His eyes landed on the window, where a shadowy figure stood, watching him.

"Hey!" He called out moving forward, a flicker of light and the face is revealed its — him? He frowned, confused. He took another step forward. "Who are you?" He asked urgent and curious, because his own eyes stared back at him but something in them was different.

Another sound and he turns to find it, but there's nothing to be found. He turned back to the window — the figure is gone.

A wicked laughter rings in his ears the sort that sends chills down your spine when you're not already freaked out — when you are freaked out, well, you know those cartoon cats who jump like they've been electrocuted? That's about Jasper's reaction.

His body twists in a circle but still there is nothing tangible to be found, and he doesn't want to admit he knows what this is. Doesn't want to acknowledge the call from the spirits — from the darkness that has always followed him.

His grandmother warned him about this, but she didn't need to. He knew the dangers of the darkness and yet still he answered its call every time.

"You can't hurt me!" He called into the darkness, unafraid of sounding insane to the people in the other hotel rooms.

"Can't I?" A voice challenged it was wispy and light with an air of danger — this was a game to the person, his mind numbing fear was nothing but a game and something about that made Jasper dizzy.

Suddenly the floor seemed to disappear below him, melting, twisting turning into something different. He was no longer in his quaint but utterly normal hotel room, but rather on the porch of an old seemingly abandoned house that had perhaps once been a home but now held dark secrets and shadows around every corner.

He stumbled forward as the front door blew open and found a figure waiting for him in the doorway, "It's time." The air seemed to whisper or perhaps it was the figure, cloaked in an unnatural sort of darkness.

Jasper stared at the figure, breathless. Every bone in his body was on edge, he wanted to run, scream do something to get away from here but his feet were glued to the spot. He was stuck — trapped just like—