14) Chaotic Duo's

Sonya's P.O.V

As I kept sitting on the top of the mountain my eyes were still waiting for one of my friends. Each day neither of them came. As much as I hoped for them to show up how would they even know how to properly get here?

Y/N did have an idea, but that wasn't a guarantee. We barely found these guys. We ended up bribing someone in this town just for information. He was a total jerk about it too. He owned some club which basically took advantage of people not in their right mind so that didn't surprise me though.

The point is I don't think they're really going to make it here. Plus, we're leaving this place soon since we're still on the move.

All I can do is hope they're safe.

Your P.O.V

Somehow, I think I was safer before I met these guys. While I'm thankful to have Aris back it came at the cost of being in bad situations. In fact, I wouldn't be here if Minho had minded his business.

"When exactly is this place supposed to blow?"I asked, trying to estimate how much energy I should be putting into this run.

"You'll see,"She promised. Accepting that as her final answer I kept following her lead to somewhere. Blindly doing so seems like a terrible idea, but there aren't a lot of options.

As we kept running up some stairs a sudden, old-fashioned, slow melody blared throughout the building. That's when it hit me. We have until the song ends to not be killed in an explosion. Fantastic. I love having at most four minutes to not be indirectly murdered by these psycho's.

Now fueled by adrenaline (and not wanting to die by their hands) I followed her over to high metal beams that were clearly unstable.

Right behind me the first explosive went off. Refusing to look down I kept moving. Taking a breath I imagined it was just like climbing with Andrea. While pretending there wasn't any true danger I made my way to the other side.

Unexpectedly, a beam fell onto the bar next to me resulting in this one vibrating. Before I could drop I wrapped my fingers around the cold metal. My arms almost instantly started shaking as I tried to pull myself up. It was almost no use though as my sweaty and recently bloody hands were refusing to cooperate with me.

Just as I thought I had it I started falling. Barely having a second to scream I was still in the middle of panicking when someone grabbed my hand. For once, I accepted their help as they kept a firm grip on my wrists. Groaning in pain but more determined to make it now that someone else's life was on the line I used all the strength I could muster to pull myself back into safety.

Standing up, I saw Newt keeping a careful eye on me. With the song almost over I just frantically gestured for him to get off this thing. He turned around and started running as fast as was safe, every now and again glancing back to make sure I was still there. Each time I just kept urging him to keep running.

Getting to the edge of the metal he jumped off of it. Ignoring my racing heart I followed his lead, making a wide leap. Almost stumbling, I managed to regain my balance last minute as both my feet connected with the ground.

Just as quickly as we had a moment of peace it ended as we remembered what else was happening. Sprinting to the others I was surprised to see there were Ziplines rest to go. These freak has planned this?