New Project

Akshu, Nandu, Sid and Abhinav after their music class in school left to their respective jobs.

Abhinav and Nandu working in same company but for different projects that they closed recently.

In office

Tripathi Industries

CEO of Tripathi industries - Nishant Tripathi

NT : hi guys ,

I am thrilled to announce a new  collaboration between Tripathi Architect Industries and Mehta Industries. We have been assigned the prestigious task of redesigning Mehta Industries' fashion house, and I am confident that together we will create something truly remarkable.

For this project, I have handpicked a team of talented individuals who will be leading the way. Our senior Architect Sanjeev Kumar Abhinav and Nandini as his assistans, along with a group of other skilled employees, have been assigned to spearhead this endeavor. Their expertise and dedication will undoubtedly ensure the success of this project.

To ensure a seamless collaboration, we will be working closely with Mehta Industries' Senior Manager, Maya Kumar, and her team. They will provide us with valuable insights and assist us in understanding the specific requirements of the project.

I believe that this collaboration presents a
Thank you for your dedication and commitment to excellence. I am confident that this collaboration will be a resounding success.

Abhinav and Nandini were happy as this time they were on same project and also congratulated their team

Sanjeev Kumar: everyone listen After two days there will be meeting with Mehta industries and it will be  great opportunity for all Architects so be ready with your designs .

All employees left to their cabins abhinav and Nandu congratulated eachother and left to their cabins to inform their siblings.

Other side

Mehta industries

Maya Mehta senior fashion designer and manager hires new designers

Maya Mehta : hello my dear team members today i am here to announce very good news regarding our fashion house renovation we recently held meeting and collaborate with Tripathi industries for Redesigning our fashion house in two wings, one is modern fashion house and second one is with old unique designs for our second wing which represents our old time Art designs .

I want our desingers to create some new designs for these two wings one complete western and second with traditional old designs with modern materials and also our administrative department decided to collaborate with software security for our software and system protection

Thankyou for your hardwork and support from everyone. This time I am giving chance to newbe for these designs and I hope you all won't disappoint me.

Sarah your will be team manager and your responsibility is just try to keep healthy environment between team members and let them do their work and make sure to prepare team presentation from your team for traditional dressing and your team consists Rupal , Akshara , Vihan and Mithun . You all will work for second wing .

Radha you and your team will work for first wing . Sameer , ishan ,mihika and Trisha are your team .

I hope you all are clear and start your work from tomorrow and you both team leaders with two of your team members will also assist me with the fashion house design. Back to work guys , I will when to assist till then fo us on this designs.