Growing Relations

Few days after Proposal Abhinav and Siddharth became more protective and possesive about akshu and nandu . Akshu, nandu and muskan equation to changed and she became their little sister whom they support and suggest when ever she needs help. Akshnav and Sidni posted few more songs and also opened their own cooking and dancing channel as it is giving them more family time to spend.

** Akshara and Abhinav's Date**

*Setting: A cozy cafe in Kasauli, softly lit with fairy lights.*

Akshara: (nervous but excited) Abhinav ye place bahut Sundar hai ,

Abhinav: (smiles) It is, Akshu. I've been looking forward to this. You look stunning tonight.

Akshara: (blushing) Thank you! You're not looking too shabby yourself. (They both laugh)

*They spend the evening sipping coffe and shared some stories had dinner and went back home with icecream.*

---

**Nandini and Siddharth's Date**

*Setting: A scenic spot overlooking the valley.*

Nandini: (giggling) This place is beautiful, Siddharth. Thank you for bringing me here.

Siddharth: (grinning) Anything for you, Nandu. You are looking beautiful.

*They watch the sunset together, lost in each other's company.*

Later they had dinner in cosy hotel near by them and left back home to share with their siblings

As the days passed they started spending more time , their work their YouTube channels everything makes their day busy and after a late night walks, thier family time on terrace and shares their opinions and feelings. They observed a little change in muskan these days.

One fine day

Akshu through Instagram came to know that Aarohi and Abhimanyu are married and she was not shocked seeing this.

Akshu : nandu ye dheko aarohi ki shaadi ka photos

Nan : ye hai abhimanyu bura nai hai par uthna Sundar bi nai hai.

Akshu : pata nai hai nandu par mein khabi sochthi ki kya vunko hamare yaad athi bi hoga kya

Nan : mujhe nai pata akshu , mujhe toh lagtha ki hamare vunke jindagi se jane se aur bi kush honge bolke mujhe lagta hai.

Akshu : pata nai nandu , vaise thumen dheka kya Aaj kal muskan apna pura dyaan phone pe lagari hume aaj ka holiday saath mein spend karte hai.

Nan : mein Muskan ko inform karunga let's make girls day .

Akshu , nandu and muskan plans and inform Sidnav about their girls day and also promised to spend movie night with them and left for enjoying their day

_____________________________________________

In udaipur