Akshnav

**Abhinav:** *(Whispering)* Akshu, main yahaan hoon. Tumhe kuch nahi hoga.

*(Tears well up in Akshu's eyes as she struggles with the echoes of her past.)*

**Akshu's Thoughts:** Why now? It's been so long, but why does it still hurt so much?

*(Abhinav gently wipes away her tears and holds her close.)*

**Abhinav:** Akshu, tumhare saath hoon. Hum yeh saath mein handle karenge.

*(As Abhinav holds her, Akshu finds solace in the warmth of his embrace.)*

**Akshu's Thoughts:** His arms feel like home. Safe, comforting, and full of love.

**Abhinav:** *(Softly)* Akshu, tumhe yeh feelings share karna important hai. Main sunoonga.

*(Akshu tries to voice her pain but falters, unable to find the right words.)*

**Akshu:** It's just... it's hard, Abhinav.

**Abhinav:** Hum ek dusre ke saath hain, Akshu. Tum jo bhi feel kar rahe ho, main yeh samajhna chahta hoon.

**Akshu's Home Feeling:**

*(Nestled in Abhinav's arms, Akshu starts feeling a sense of belonging and safety.)*

**Akshu's Heart:** Maybe, with Abhinav, I can heal. Maybe, this is where I truly belong.

**Abhinav:** *(Whispers)* Tum meri bahut strong wali Akshu ho. Main hamesha tumhare saath hoon.

As Akshu battles her inner turmoil, Abhinav stands as her pillar of strength, offering comfort and a sense of home in the warmth of his embrace.

In Mall

**Nandu:** Akshu aur Abhinav kahaan hain? Humne dono ko kahi nahi dekha.

**Muskan:** Haan, saare shops check kiye hain, dono kahi dikhai nahi de rahe.

**Abhinav (Explaining):**

*(Sid calls  Abhinav, concern etched on their faces.)*

**Abhinav:** Akshu ko thoda sa emotional breakdown hua tha. Hum ghar ja rahe hain, unhe araam karne do.

**Meera:** Oh god, kuch hua toh nahi Akshu ko?

**Abhinav:** Bas thoda sa overwhelmed thi. Don't worry, main hoon uske saath.

**Back at Home:**

*(As they reach home, Abhinav gently guides Akshu to their room.)*

**Abhinav:** Chalo, Akshu, let's get you some rest.

*(Abhinav helps Akshu lie down and begins to caress her hair, rubbing her back.)*

**Abhinav:** *(Softly)* Akshu, I'm here for you. Tumhe lag raha hoga sab kuch overwhelming hai, par hum saath hain.

*(Akshu looks up at Abhinav with tearful eyes, seeking solace.)*

**Akshu:** Abhinav, main...

*(Abhinav gently pulls Akshu into his arms, holding her close.)*

**Abhinav:** Shhh, no need to say anything right now. I'm here.

*(Akshu buries her face in Abhinav's chest, feeling a sense of safety.)

**Abhinav:** Tumhe lagta hai main tumhe kabhi chhodunga? Kabhi nahi.

*(Abhinav starts gently stroking Akshu's hair, a calming rhythm.)*

**Abhinav:** Breathe, Akshu. Sab kuch theek ho jayega.

**Abhinav:** I love you, Akshu. Tum meri sab kuch ho.

*(As Akshu begins to relax, Abhinav continues to comfort her, guiding her into a peaceful sleep.)*

**Abhinav:** Sleep, love. I'm right here, always.

In Abhinav's arms, Akshu finds the strength to let go of the day's turmoil. His love becomes a soothing balm, providing her the comfort and security she needs to drift into a peaceful sleep,  a sense of comfort envelops Akshu, gradually easing the weight of her emotions.

_____________________________________________

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with my college Christmas celebrations.i will try to update regularly.

Thankyou for your love and support.
Your writter
Bhagya.