music contract - Sangeet

After two days

**Meeting with Raj:**

*(Akshara, Nandini, Sid, and Abhinav meet with Raj to discuss the music opportunity.)*

**Raj:** Hey guys ! Exciting times ahead. We need five songs for this project.

**Abhinav:** That's awesome! What are the themes?

**Raj's Requirements:**

**Raj:** We need two duets, one hero-based, one heroine-based, and one family song for a wedding celebration. We have a timeline of six months.

**Nandini:** Sounds challenging but fun!

**Akshara's Unique Request:**

**Akshara:** Raj, we have a request. We want to keep our identity hidden, at least for now.

**Raj:** *(Surprised)* Hidden? Why?

**Akshara:** We're more comfortable behind the scenes. The limelight is not our thing, at least not yet.

**Sid:** We want to focus on the music first.

**Abhinav:** Give us some time to get used to the media circus. We promise we'll reveal ourselves eventually.

**Raj:** This is unusual, but if it brings out great music, I'm in.

**Masked Performances:**

**Akshara:** So, can we wear masks during performances to cover our faces?

**Raj:** *(Smirking)* Masked musicians, huh? That's intriguing.

**Sid:** It's just until we're ready to face the camera without hesitation and our marriage , we want to enjoy our personal life.

**Nandini:** We hope you understand.

**Raj's Agreement:**

**Raj:** Well, if the music is as good as you promise, the masks won't matter. Let's create something magical!

**Abhinav:** We're ready for the challenge!

*(The group starts discussing ideas for the first two songs, keeping their unique approach in mind.)*

**Akshara:** Let's make sure the music speaks louder than our masks.

**Nandini:** And let the world discover the faces behind the music gradually.

**Raj:** I'm intrigued, StarDevils. Let's begin this musical journey, masked and all!

*(The meeting ends with excitement and anticipation for the musical adventure that lies ahead.)*

Same day at evening
**Sangeet Preparations and Celebrations:**

*(The StarDevils and their families gather to celebrate the upcoming Sangeet ceremony, filled with music, dance, and joy.)*

**Akshara:** Guys, the first two songs are coming along so well. I can't wait to present them at the Sangeet.

**Nandini:** And the fact that we're wearing masks adds an extra layer of mystery.

**Muskan:** *(Excited)* This Sangeet is going to be unforgettable.

**Aarav:** Absolutely! Let's make it a night to remember.

**Abhinav:** The Sangeet is not just about our songs; it's about celebrating love and togetherness.

**Sid:** And creating memories that last a lifetime.

**Sangeet Preparations:**

**Indian Sangeet Ceremony Celebration:**

*(The Sangeet ceremony is in full swing, with family members gathering to celebrate the upcoming weddings.)*

**Khushi:** *(Excitedly)* Yeh Sangeet humare weddings ke liye perfect hai!

**Arnav:** And the music is going to be the highlight, thanks to StarDevils.

**Meera:** *(Looking at the decorations)* Yeh decorations bhi kitni khoobsurat hai.

**Rishab:** Akshu and Nandu, you've added your touch of elegance to everything.

*(Akshnav and sidni friends arrived from their office enters, greeted by the enthusiastic family members.)*

*(Family members showcase their dance performances, bringing energy and excitement to the Sangeet.)*

**Nandini:** Everyone's dancing so well. It's like a Bollywood movie.

**Sid:** And we're the background music!

**Akshara:** *(Watching the dances)* I'm loving the energy. Our songs are going to fit right in.

**Aarav:** Can't wait to see the reactions.

**Khushi:** Arnav, dance karne ka mood hai?

**Arnav:** *(Smirking)* Aapne poochne ke liye bhi taiyaar hoon.

*(The StarDevils prepare for their musical performances, wearing masks to maintain an element of mystery.)*

**Akshara:** This is going to be different and exciting.

**Abhinav:** The masks add a unique touch.

*(Rishab addresses the gathering with a heartfelt speech.)*

**Rishab:** Yeh Sangeet sirf dance aur music ka nahi, pyar ka bhi celebration hai.

**Meera:** Aur hum sab ek naye safar ki shuruaat kar rahe hain.

*(As the night progresses, there are emotional moments, laughter, and a feeling of togetherness.)*

**Sid:** *(Hugging Nandu)* This is just the beginning of our beautiful journey together.

**Nandu:** I couldn't ask for anything more.
**Family Bonding:**

*(The Sangeet ceremony becomes a memorable night filled with music, dance, and the warmth of family bonds.)*

**Akshara:** *(Looking around)* Yeh raat humesha yaad rahegi.

*(The Sangeet celebration ends on a high note, leaving everyone eagerly awaiting the weddings and the continuation of the musical journey.)*

**Abhinav:** Aaj ka din humesha yaad rahega.

**Muskan:** And the best is yet to come!

*(The night ends with everyone on the dance floor, celebrating the union of music and love, creating memories that will be cherished forever.)*