haldi & Mehandi

**Haldi Celebration and Good News:**

**Raj:** Hey StarDevils, I have some great news! You guys are in for the project.

**Abhinav:** *(Excitedly)* Seriously? This is amazing!

**Nandu:** We did it! I can't believe it!

**Family Haldi Celebration:**

*(At the haldi ceremony, family members gather for a joyous celebration.)*

**Meera:** *(Applying haldi to Akshu)* Yeh haldi ka rang, tumhe aur bhi khubsurat bana dega.

**Rishab:** And it's just the beginning of all the celebrations.

**Joyful Atmosphere:**

*(The air is filled with laughter and enjoyment as haldi is playfully applied to the couples.)*

**Khushi:** *(Drenching Aarav in haldi water)* Ab toh tum bhi StarDevil ho gaye!

**Arnav:** Haldi Devil!

**Sweet Moments:**

*(Amid the haldi festivities, sweet scenes unfold.)*

**Akshu:** *(Whispering to Abhinav)* I have a surprise for you after the haldi.

**Abhinav:** *(Smirking)* Can't wait!

**Secret Haldi with Romance:**

*(Akshu and Abhinav steal a moment for their own haldi celebration.)*

**Akshu:** *(Applying haldi to Abhinav)* This is just the beginning of our colorful journey.

**Abhinav:** And it's going to be the most beautiful one.

**Nandu and Sid's Playful Haldi:**

**Nandu:** *(Teasing Sid)* Aaj main tumhe har rang mein dekhna chahti hoon.

**Sid:** *(Smiling)* Bring it on, Mrs.Devil!

**Muskan and Aarav's Sweet Haldi Moment:**

**Muskan:** *(Applying haldi to Aarav)* Ab tum meri zindagi ka har rang ban gaye ho.

**Aarav:** And I love every shade of it.

**Celebrating Love and Success:**

*(The haldi ceremony becomes a celebration of both love and success, marking the beginning of a new chapter for StarDevils and their journey towards marriage.)*

**Mehandi Celebration and Teasing:**

*(The family gathers for the mehndi ceremony, creating an atmosphere filled with joy and celebration.)*

**Meera:** *(Applying mehndi to Akshu)* This mehndi is not just a beautiful design; it's a reflection of your love story.

**Rishab:** And it's going to leave a lasting mark on your journey together.

**Family Teasing:**

*(As the couples sit together for the mehndi application, the family can't resist teasing them.)*

**Khushi:** *(Teasing Akshu)* Kuch special message chahiye Abhinav ko?

**Akshu:** *(Blushing)* Khushi di, please!

**Abhinav's Sweet Gesture:**

*(Abhinav, with mehndi on his hands, feeds sweets to Akshu with a loving smile.)*

**Abhinav:** Aaj ka din, mehndi aur mithai ke saath hi complete hoga.

**Akshu:** Aur tum mere liye sweet ho, Abhinav.

**Sid's Playful Moment:**

*(Sid, with mehndi on his hands, playfully teases Nandu while feeding her.)*

**Sid:** Mehndi ka rang tum par aur bhi khoobsurat lag raha hai.

**Nandu:** *(Giggling)* Aur yeh sweet bhi.

**Aarav's Loving Gesture:**

*(Aarav, with intricate mehndi designs, lovingly feeds Muskan.)*

**Aarav:** Mehndi ka color tumhare chehre se bhi kam nahi hai.

**Muskan:** And your love is the most beautiful shade in my life.

**Sweet and Teasing Moments:**

*(Amidst the mehndi celebration, the couples share sweet and teasing moments, creating memories that will be cherished forever.)*

**Family:** *(Laughing and clapping)* Yeh love aur mehndi ka combination perfect hai!

**Akshu:** *(Blushing)* Hum sab ek dusre ke liye hi bane hain.

**Celebrating Love and Togetherness:**

*(The mehndi ceremony becomes a delightful celebration of love and togetherness, bringing the couples even closer as they embark on this beautiful journey.)*