family outing and new bondings

After few months

The journey was not without struggles. Akshara, juggling her gynecology practice and the business, often found herself overwhelmed. But Abhinav was her rock, supporting her in every way he could. His dedication was not just to their business but to her dreams.

Sid and Nandu, running the travel and textile businesses, faced their own challenges. As they explored new opportunities and markets, they often worked late into the night, sharing their dreams and aspirations. Their partnership blossomed into a deep, and sometimes, just being there for each other was enough to lighten the load.

It's been 4 months they restarted their business and it slowly started clicking. Aarav and muskan started helping them legally and aarav helping them to manage accounts and other records. They are
After the successful trip to Shimla, where Abhinav, Sid, and Aarav all strongly and deeply, only thing is left to meet aarav parents officialy as his parents were staying in Mumbai for 6 months to Handel Mumbai branch and here its upon aarav and his brother to handle, the girls, Akshara, Nandu, and Muskan, decided it was their turn to take the next step in their relationships. They had seen the commitment and love their boyfriends had for them, and they wanted to reciprocate.

Akshara, Nandu, and Muskan had a plan of their own, and they were excited to surprise Abhinav, Sid, and Aarav. They decided to make it a part of the week-long trip they had planned to a beautiful village to enjoy nature after re-establishing their parents' businesses. It was the perfect setting for what they had in mind.

As the group explored the picturesque village, they stumbled upon a stunning lakeside spot, much like the one where the girls always felt special.  The girls decided this was the perfect location for their surprise.

One evening, as the sun began to set over the tranquil lake, the girls gathered their boyfriends. The beautiful backdrop, the love they felt, and the serene surroundings made the moment even more special.

Akshara: (with a smile) guys humne thum sab ka commitment dheka hai , har kaise humr jodh kar rakne ki koshish kiya .

Nandu: (grinning) pata nai khab aur kaise dheere dheere hamare duniya bange ho thum

Muskan: (teary-eyed) kya aap hamare Humsafar banoge , will you marry us.

Abhinav, Sid, and Aarav were taken by surprise, but their faces soon broke into broad smiles.

Abhinav: (overwhelmed with joy) thum log nak janthe kab se ye pal ka inthazar tha hame

Sid: (embracing Nandu) Nandu, you've made me the happiest man alive.

Aarav: (teary-eyed as well) Muskan, I love you with all my heart, mein apni zindagi thumare saath jeena chahta hoon.

The picturesque village, the serene lake, and the love that surrounded them made this moment truly magical. It was a testament to their strong bond as a family and the deep love they shared. As they celebrated their newfound commitments to each other, they knew that their journey together was just beginning, filled with love, adventure, and a bright future.