old relations and childhood memories

**Abhinav:** *(Smiling)* Actually, there's something we should share. Kushi's parents were our parents' best friends.

**Meera:** *(Surprised)* What? How come we didn't know this?

**Sid:** We lost contact after Kushi's family moved to Mumbai, but our childhood memories are filled with laughter and playdates.

**Flashback to Childhood Bond:**

**Abhinav:** *(Pointing at Sid and Muskan)* These two were inseparable. Always playing pranks and making mischief.

**Muskan:** *(Teasing)* Abhinav was the responsible older brother, trying to keep us out of trouble.

**Sid:** Kushi was like our elder sister. We used to call ourselves the "Mischief Trio."

**Abhinav:** After they moved to Mumbai, we gradually lost contact. Life happened, but those childhood memories remained.

**Sid:** We didn't know Kushi's parents were our parents' best friends until recently.

**Meera:** *(Smiling)* I always knew you guys had a sweet bond. Now it makes sense.

**Abhinav:** *(Nostalgic)* We used to have picnics together, share candies, and dream about the future.

**Sid:** Now that we've reconnected, it feels like a piece of our childhood has come back.

**Abhinav:** It's like the universe brought us all together again, just in time for these weddings.

As they share this revelation, the nostalgia of childhood friendships and the joy of rediscovery create a heartwarming atmosphere, weaving new connections between the past and the present.

**Abhinav:** *(Welcoming Kushi's parents, Kunal and Sakshi)* It's so wonderful to see you again after all these years.

**Sakshi:** *(Emotional)* Thank you for having us. It's like coming back to family.

**Sid:** Kushi has been a dear friend to all of us, and now knowing the connection you had with our parents, it feels like we've come full circle.

**Kunal:** It's truly heartening to see the next generation carrying forward the warmth and love that was once shared.

**Muskan:** *(Hugging Sakshi)* You've been like a second mom to us.

**Sakshi:** And you all are like our second set of children. It's been too long.

**Abhinav:** *(Smiling)* We've missed you both. The memories of our childhood are even more special now that we've reconnected.

**Kunal:** Life has a way of bringing people back together when it matters the most.

**Sakshi:** Seeing you all grown up, planning weddings and creating your own families, it's both heartening and a little overwhelming.

**Sid:** It's all about continuing the legacy of love and friendship that you and our parents shared.

**Kunal:** *(Looking around at the preparations)* These weddings are not just about the future; they are a beautiful blend of past connections and present joy.

**Muskan:** And you two are an integral part of it. It's like completing a circle.

The reunion is filled with warmth, tears, and laughter as Kunal and Sakshi feel the embrace of a family that extends beyond blood, connecting through shared memories, and the promise of new beginnings.

**Kushi parents meeting Akshni **

**Kunal:** *(Warmly)* So, these are the lovely brides Abhinav and Sid are so lucky to have.

**Sakshi:** *(Smiling)* It's a pleasure to finally meet both of you. You look absolutely stunning.

**Nandu:** Thank you so much. We've heard a lot about you both.

**Akshu:** *(Excited)* Abhinav and Sid have shared many stories from their childhood.

**Kunal:** It feels like yesterday when these two were the mischievous troublemakers we used to chase around the garden.

**Sakshi:** You've grown into such beautiful, accomplished women.

**Nandu:** *(Blushing)* We have big shoes to fill with the way they speak about their childhood.

**Akshu:** Abhinav and Sid have always mentioned the love and warmth you brought into their lives.

**Kunal:** They were like our own children, and seeing them settled and happy with wonderful partners like you is a blessing.

**Sakshi:** It's heartening to know that our friendship has transcended generations, weaving a beautiful tapestry of memories.

**Nandu:** We're honored to be a part of this extended family.

**Akshu:** And we're thrilled to continue the legacy of love and camaraderie.

As they share smiles and laughter, the meeting is not just about the present but a beautiful acknowledgment of the interconnectedness of their lives, generations bound by friendship, love, and the promise of new beginnings.