first concert

The air is charged with anticipation as the stage lights flicker to life, casting a vibrant glow across the massive concert arena. The crowd, a sea of eager faces, buzzes with excitement. The stage is set for a spectacle, and the ambiance is electric.)*

The stage is a masterpiece of modern design, adorned with state-of-the-art lighting and a colossal LED backdrop. The backdrop flickers with images that tantalize the audience, building anticipation for the masked performers about to take the stage. A drum set, keyboards, and an array of guitars stand ready, waiting for the musical magic to unfold.

As the lights dim, a hush falls over the audience. The air becomes charged with an air of mystery and suspense. Smoke machines hiss, creating a veil of mystique, and the stage is momentarily engulfed in a swirling mist.)*

A voice echoes through the venue, captivating the audience with a sense of secrecy.

**Voiceover:** Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to witness a musical revelation like never before. Tonight, we unveil the masked talents that have captivated hearts with their unseen personas. Get ready for an unforgettable experience by stardevils

Six figures shrouded in enigmatic masks step onto the stage. The masks, intricately designed and lit with LED accents, conceal the identities of the performers. Each figure is equipped with a microphone, and the
take their positions with their instruments.

As the first notes echo through the arena, the crowd erupts in cheers. The LED backdrop comes alive with mesmerizing visuals that dance to the rhythm of the music. The masked singers' silhouettes move in harmony, adding an extra layer of intrigue to the performance.

*The audience is drawn into the spellbinding performance, caught between the desire to unravel the mystery behind the masks and the sheer joy of the music. Cheers, whistles, and applause fill the air after every impressive vocal riff and instrumental solo

*As the concert reaches its crescendo, the masked performers unite for a powerful finale. The LED backdrop explodes with a burst of colors, synchronizing with the pulsating beats. The crowd, now on its feet, roars in appreciation.*

*As the final notes fade away, the lights dim, and the mist returns, enveloping the stage in an air of secrecy once more. The masked figures bow in unison, leaving the audience in awe and yearning for more.

Voiceover: wonderful stardevils we are excited to hear your songs more and more.

Star devils  leaves along with music producer Raj

Raj : u guys are real devils aa, congratulations you are in good demand for singing

Abhinav: Raj bhai aap hume janthe phir bi , humare liye aap bhai aur guru manthe tho please bhai

Akshu : haan Raj bhaiyaa apke vajahse hume pehli chance Mila aur apke movie ke audio launch successful huva jiske vajahse hume aur chances Mila.

Raj : acha sorry baba , thum sab Ghar javo mein ghar ake milta hoon

Stardevils leave on their own personal vehicle

In car

Akshu : nandu kithna acha tha na concert

Nan : sach mein akshu aise lagri kal hi humne shaadi ke pehre liya

Sid : Haan Bhai aisa lagri humne abi abi raj bhai ka project complete Kiya yakeen nai hora ki 3 years hogaya hai

Aarav: sach mein all thanks to our family and Raj bhai support.

In these 3 years after completion of Raj music they got many offers and also started their stage shows and became more famous,Raj has became their family friend in a short period.

In home

All family members are sitting in room and discussing how their life changed.

**Abhinav:** *(Sipping tea)* Ah, the joy of coming back to this place after a day of conquering the business world and i just want our music concert to be successful.

**Akshu:** *(Smiling)* this house and these memories are proofs of everything we did.

**Sid:** *(Chuckles)* This is our haven, where success and laughter coexist.

**Nandu:** Speaking of success, the boutique and the hospital have reached new heights.

**Muskan:** All thanks to teamwork. Our family is our greatest strength.

**Aarav:** *(Entering)* And let's not forget Stardevils. Our music is echoing beyond borders.

**Meera:** The kids have taken the legacy forward. Rishab, our dream team has truly become a force. Let's do something for kids

**Rishab:** Teamwork, dedication, and a sprinkle of family magic. And I have already planned something for kids no worries meeru

**Sakshi:** *(Passing snacks)* The hospital, boutique, and Stardevils – a trifecta of triumph.

**Kushi:** *(Entering with Kunal)* Speaking of triumph, our little surprise visit to Udaipur was worth it.

**Kunal:** Your success stories echo far and wide, my friends.

**Khushi:** And to think, we knew you all when you were just kids.

**Arnav:** Kids who've become entrepreneurs, musicians, and doctors.

*The living room becomes a canvas for shared stories, laughter, and future plans.*

**Abhinav:** *(Putting his arm around Akshu)* Our love story began here, and our success story continues.

**Sid:** And the best part? Our support system, right here.

**Aarav:** We faced hurdles, celebrated victories, and we did it together.

**Muskan:** And look at us now, we have a loving and supportive husband and family,and our hardwork and peaceful life . What else we need

At night

As the night unfolds, the family embraces the warmth of togetherness. The glow of success and love fills the air, creating a timeless scene of a family that conquered both professional heights and personal bonds.

**Meera:** *(Raising a toast)* To us – a family that turned dreams into reality.

**Rishab:** May the legacy continue, and our bond only strengthen.

**Everyone:** *(In unison)* Cheers!

In Akshnav Room