Stardevils in Mumbai

**Mumbai Calling**

*A month has passed since the Stardevils' first concert, and their talent has caught the attention of a Mumbai-based movie producer. The family is now gearing up for a new chapter.*

**Abhinav:** *(Excitedly packing)* Mumbai, here we come! Can you believe it?

**Akshu:** *(Nervously)* I hope Nandu will be okay going back there.

**Sid:** She left Mumbai to escape the shadows of the past. It's natural to be worried.

**Muskan:** She's got us, and we've got her back.

*The family settles into the train compartment, their excitement palpable.*

**Aarav:** *(Looking out the window)* Mumbai – the city of dreams.

**Meera:** And this time, our dreams might just take us to the silver screen.

**Rishab:** Stardevils, meet Bollywood.

**Sakshi:** *(Teasing)* I hope you're ready for the glam and glitz.

*Amidst the joy, Akshu's concern for Nandu doesn't fade.*

**Abhinav:** *(Putting an arm around Akshu)* Nandu's strong, just like you.

**Akshu:** Mumbai holds painful memories for her.

**Sid:** But this time, it's different. We're not alone, and we've come a long way.

**Nandu:** *(Entering)* You guys talking about me?

*As the train moves steadily towards Mumbai, the family opens up about their feelings.

**Akshu:** Nandu, are you sure about this?

**Nandu:** I left Mumbai to leave the past behind, Akshu. But maybe it's time to face it.

**Aarav:** We're with you, Nandu. Always.

**Muskan:** And Mumbai is not just about the past. It's about the future, too.

*The train pulls into the bustling city, marking the beginning of a new chapter.*

**Abhinav:** Mumbai, the city that never sleeps. And we're here to wake up the music scene.

**Sid:** Stardevils, Bollywood is waiting for our magic.

**Akshu:** *(Taking a deep breath)* Let's make this journey unforgettable.

*The family steps onto the platform, ready to face the challenges and embrace the opportunities that Mumbai has in store for them. The journey from Kasauli to Mumbai marks the start of a chapter filled with dreams, aspirations, and a melody that echoes far beyond their imagination.*

**Akshu:** guys kaha rehna iska tension nai hai meri mumma ka Ghar hai yaha aur Keys bi meri pass hi hai so chale

**Abhinav:** chalo chalte der kis baat ka

They took taxi and left to kaira house

In taxi

**Avi:** hum sabse pehle producer Maan se milte hai phir Mumbai darshan

**Akshu:** ye best plan hai jise hume tension bi nai rehtha

As they reached kaira house akshu becomes emotional seeing the house

Nandu : akshu sambhalo ,I know it's hard but thume aise sad dhek kar Karthik papa aur naira mumma kush tho nai honge na

Akshu : ur right nandu, mere liye ye Ghar kushi ki hai aur mein yaha rothe huve andar nai javunga vunke yaadon ko Kushi se yaad karunga