Chapter 8

My phone's alarm rang once again in the empty space of the room and I unconsciously turned it off

My phone's alarm rang once again in the empty space of the room and I unconsciously turned it off. My hands worked with a mind of their own and every time it rang they quietly turned it off.

There was no reason to set an alarm.After all,I didn't get much sleep last night,not that I sleep normally the previous nights,it just happened that this time my thoughts were on the girl with the long curly brown hair and the innocent eyes which seemed almost black.

I don't understand what draws me to her. She has something special but on the other hand she looks like any other girl.

Liar.The silly little voice in my head says.

Yes she was beautiful,quite beautiful but I was not the type of guy to fall victim to a beauty.It was as if God wanted to test me and he sent me a beautiful angel right out of the heavens.

Any love affair wasn't for me, you can't trust anyone and I refuse to have someone by my side telling me what to do and what not.

I wanted-want-to stay away from her but her addictive scent and smile pulled me more towards her.

I had came across plenty of women my entire life but seeing her the first time with her cute dress,her pretty doe eyes looking up at me.Heat explored through my body,straight to my cock,jaw tightened and my fists balled.

I didn't want just to fuck her.No.I am scared that I want something much more from her.Something that I'm not capable to give and she definitely will not after she'll learn how fucked up I am.

The sadness on her eyes made my heart twist and the loneliness she tried to hide under her bright smile.

After I saw how much it had hurt her what I said,I decided that I didn't want to see her like that again.I wanted to pull her into my arms and hide her face from anyone to see.

Love wasn't an option for me.It will only make me feel weaker and I couldn't sacrifice the years of hard work.Building a wall from anyone to see took me years.Now people don't see me as the broken kid whose parents were killed and his uncle took him in.A girl like her won't penetrate my real self and destroy piece after piece.

My purpose was to find the man who killed my own family.And if I find the fucker,it's gonna be the most pleasant sight,seeing him begging for his life under my touch.He's gonna be a canvas himself,painted with his own blood.

I splash cold water on my face,my hands tighten on the edge of the sink,turning my knuckles white.

No,not this again.