Arrows, Cars & Graves

A/N - Ari's outfit to the side +>

"Aralina......" Niklaus' voice woke Aralina from her peaceful sleep.

She slowly rolled over a confused frown on her face. She decided that she must have been dreaming as there was no way Klaus was in her room. She closed her eyes tightly and buried her head in her pillow. Aralina revelled in the feeling of soft circles being drawn on her bare  shoulder even tough she did not know what it was. Snuggling further into her pillow she heard a soft chuckle come from just above her head.

"You are quite adorable when you sleep, and I feel like the devil waking you, but I need your help," Klaus murmured into her knotted bed hair.

Aralina instantly stilled, her eyes flicking open wide. What she saw made shivers run down her spine. Her head was resting on Klaus' bicep, her body was framed by his as he laid on his side, his other arm gently drawing patterns on her skin.

"Klaus..... I believe you're making me regret inviting you in," Ari growled looking up at his smirking face.

Niklaus chuckled again, "What? Don't you like me in your bed?"

Ari rolled her eyes, "No, not really. I prefer you in the dog house......"

Klaus smirk grew, 'I don't mind, as long as I get to be a dog with you...."

Ari scoffed and went to climb out of bed, but then remembered she only had her underwear and a t-shirt on. Giving a sigh of frustration, Ari flopped back down beside Niklaus on the bed.

"What do you want, Niklaus? And what is the time....?" She demanded peeling back the curtains from the windows that surrounded her bed.

"Its quarter to ten, and I need your help. Stefan has stolen my family from me and I want them back. However, there appears to be witches blocking my attempt at a locating spell, so I was wondering if you could.... I don't know... help me break through the blocking spell and locate Stefan?" Klaus asked her as leant up on his elbow.

"Do i have too?" Ari whined looking at Klaus with big puppy dog eyes.

Klaus nodded.

"Errrr... fine! Just get out so I can get changed," Ari growled giving him a shove.

Klaus chuckled, "I think I'll stay right here and enjoy the show. It's not like i haven't seen it all before."

Ari glared at him, but after a few moments she realised that he really wasn't going to leave. So, gathering her courage, Ari gave him a hard shove, pushing him off the bed. He fell to the floor with a surprised groan.

Ari climbed out of bed in her Batman underwear and walked to the other side of her room to pick out her clothes for the day. Once she was happy with it she looked down at Klaus who was happily staring at her and with a smirk, poked out her tongue at him.

"I'll be in shower.." She called as she walked out of the room.

Klaus super sped out of her room so that he was blocking the bathroom doorway, "Was that an invitation?"

"No."

+++

Aralina had her shower, thankfully without Klaus, and was now dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, paired with high-healed boots and a dark green, plaid, dress shirt. Then she left the bathroom, not bothering to dry her hair even though she knew she would regret it later, as her hair was extremely frizzy and always went curly when she didn't style it. She grabbed her leather jacket and walked downstairs to find Klaus awkwardly waiting for her.

"You took your time, Love," Klaus stated impatiently.

"Chill... I'm here aren't I?" Ari mumbled as she took a seat at the kitchen bench.