One is a Party Six is a Crowd

"Elijah," Klaus gasped as his brother continued to wipe the hybrids blood from his hand. Elijah was staring at Ari as though she was a goddess returned to the earth - which Ari found rather disturbing.

"Aralina," Elijah approached Ari before gently kissing her forehead. "Welcome back."

Ari smiled as she pulled him into a bone-crushing hug, "Welcome back to you too, 'Lijah."

Klaus growled as Ari embraced his brother causing Elijah's attention to return to him. "You were surprised to see me bother," Elijah mused. "So it was not you that removed the dagger from my chest?"

"You look like you could do with a drink?" Klaus deflected as he took in his brothers pale appearance. "And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"

Ari screeched as Elijah lunged with vampire speed, his fist coming into contact with Klaus' face. Klaus flew across the room, smashing through the glass door on the other side of the room.

"Easy! I just finished renovating," Klaus snarled at his brother who took no notices of his words. Klaus ran at Elijah slamming his brother to the ground a table as he did. Ari watched on, unsure whether to stop the two or let them have at it.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word. I reunited you with your family," Klaus mocked only to be silenced by Elijah's fist.

Ari's eyes widened as the fight between the two became twice as vicious, "Okay boys, that's enough."

But Ari was ignored as the fight moved to the coffin room. Klaus, in a spare moment, grabbed a dagger from his other brother chest, holding it up threatening to Elijah. "Don't make me do this to you, Elijah."

"Come on, use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with, " Elijah stated eyes daring Klaus to do as he said.

Ari smirked and jumped up to sit on one of the coffins - Rebekah's perhaps, "Yeah Nik, as much as I would love to have my partner in crime back, do you want that?"

Klaus smiled softly hearing Ari call him 'Nik', before releasing Elijah, "Mikael is dead."

"What did you say?" Elijah implored.

Klaus stepped back, growing to his full height as he proudly told Elijah what happened, "I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah, forever."

"Then why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over nine-hundred years, Kol for over a century?"

Klaus clenched his jaw - seeing an opportunity to manipulate Elijah to his will, "Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them..."

"That and he's a) too scared to face Bekah, b) Kol drives him nuts and c) lets be honest Fin makes us all want to shoot ourselves in the head," Ari smirked.

"Not now, Aralina," Klaus reprimanded her like she was a small child, before turning back to Elijah, "There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death, Things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now."

Klaus took a step back, returning the silver dagger to Kols chest, "I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me."

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked.

"Always and forever."

+++

"What did I tell you about waking me up in the morning, Damon?" Ari growled into her phone as she stumbled out of bed. After Klaus and Elijah called a ease fire last night, Ari had returned home to have a peaceful, memory-free sleep. Much to Ari's happiness.