Full Synopsis

Before the filming of the romance drama "First Heartbeat" started, Ning Yu was scolded and became a hot search topic.

Netizen: Ning Yu, the scumbag who cheated on Omega's feelings by riding on many boats, can actually be on a love TV show?
How shameless!

Ning Yu would never have imagined that she would be a vicious female partner with the same name. In the original book, she harassed Mu Qiuyan, the heroine's Bai Yueguang, in all kinds of ways in front of the heroine.

After this wave of hatred reached full, he was denounced by netizens and kicked out of the variety show.

But the original person didn't give up, and even thought of a way to force Bai Yueguang to submit by marking him.
In the end, the heroine was furious and had her glands dug out and thrown into a lunatic asylum.

Ning Yu is determined to change Scum A's tragic ending.

After that, netizens actually saw a completely different Ning Yu on the show.

Ning Yu: There is no need for love in the adult world. How about we talk about wealth.
Ning Yu: What does love mean? Is it important that I have a career?
Ning Yu: Don't cry, sister, the next one will be better.

She often made wise words and could be said to be sober in the world, but after seeing the cold and beautiful Mu Qiuyan, she quickly drew a clear line.

——From now on, Bai Yueguang's world has nothing to do with me.

But the bound scum A system said full of malice: "Kiss her, hug her, make her fall in love with you and be unable to extricate yourself. Torture her again, abuse her, and make her scumbag completely." Ning Yu:... you

are

so , Ning Yu started a severe split personality mode.

Mu Qiuyan was splashed with oil, and Ning Yu pushed her away, "Humph, I can't even do this little thing, so I'll do it." Mu Qiuyan was

harassed, and Ning Yu kicked the wretched man away. "Hmph, it's useless if you can't even deal with a man. I'll do it."

Mu Qiuyan came to the fever stage. Ning Yu blushed and handed over the inhibitor, "Huh, I don't even care about my fever period. Not good..."

"You should do it." Mu Qiuyan threw away the inhibitor and looked at her with wet eyes, "Mark me."

Ning Yu: Damn, why is this different from what I imagined?

*
Before Mu Qiuyan started dating, she received all kinds of concern and advice from fans, good friends, and managers.

And the warnings without exception are - stay away from that scumbag Ning Yu? !

But this arrogant woman who was standing in front of her and talking nonsense made her heart beat uncontrollably.

Ning Yu, when can you jump into my bowl?

...
On the last day of the romance, netizens were wailing and scolding Ning Yu for removing all the CPs in one second, and were stunned to see her and Mu Yinghou successfully matched in the next second.
? !
Faced with the crazy Aite from netizens -
Ning Yu: "Thank you for the invitation, the movie queen has successfully held hands with me~"