31-40

31

The cicadas chirp loudly in summer, praising the abundance of life hidden in the vast wilderness. The green terraces welcome the first ray of sunshine in the dusk and morning dew. The air is full of the flavor of life, making people feel relaxed and happy.

Rows of neat and delicate seedlings in the rice fields sway in the wind, elegant and youthful, and along with the deep and shallow footsteps, they create a dazzling landscape.

Ning Yu wore a set of one-piece overalls and waders, and her long rain boots stepped deeply into the mud. With every bending movement, her right hand neatly planted a seedling into the water. She looked up at the road ahead. The seedlings at a moderate distance were growing well, and she seemed to be able to predict the lush green scene in the future.

She breathed a sigh of relief and stretched out her right hand from the water. Her green fingers were covered with turbid muddy water. She didn't pay much attention to it and continued walking back. She didn't stand up until the seedlings on her left hand were planted. waist.

"Ah, failed again, why is this happening? Ning Yu, you are so awesome." On the other side, a woman wearing a bamboo hat and the same doctor's pants as Ning Yu came over dejectedly, her elegant face not stained with any filth, even if Standing in the mud field, her face as white and delicate as a clear lotus makes people's hearts skip a beat.

Her aggrieved little eyes were a little different from her usual playful and smart look. Her bright eyes shone slightly, making the cinnabar moles at the end of her eyes look even redder.

But Ning Yu had no intention of admiring the beautiful scenery. Seeing Qin Yu approaching, he subconsciously turned his head and pulled on his bamboo hat, feeling guilty.

"It's just so so. I used to help my grandparents plant rice seedlings in the countryside, so I still have some experience." She smiled and prepared to walk to the shore again. "The rice seedlings I got are gone. I'll go to the shore to get some more."

But before she could turn around, Qin Yu grabbed her wrist, "Didn't I throw a lot of seedlings on the water just now? Isn't that what's floating behind you? Do you still need to go to the shore to get it?" She covered her mouth and chuckled

, "Miss Ning sometimes looks stupid."

Ning Yu nodded, smiling with eight standard teeth, and echoed, "Yes, very stupid, very stupid." So

I am not the one who deceives your feelings." "Smart" lemon is not a poor student who unscrupulously maxes out your credit card to buy clothes, nor is she a scumbag who runs away the same night she declares her love and proposes.

I'm not, I didn't, those were all done under the pseudonym of the original person, lemon, and have nothing to do with what I, Ning Yu, did in the book!

Qin Yu chuckled and changed the topic sharply, "Stupid~ It's kind of cute."

Ning Yu heard the hair on his spine stand up. The next second, he saw Qin Yu reaching out and taking out a handkerchief from his jumpsuit, "You Seeing that your face is sweating, let me wipe it for you."

The handkerchief was close to him, and it seemed to have a faint fragrance. Ning Yu frowned and turned his face away subconsciously, "No need, I can just wipe it myself."

" Your hands are covered with mud, and your face will be covered with mud when you wipe it." Qin Yu curled his eyelashes and smiled, as if he was watching his own naughty children playing in the mud, which made Ning Yu feel even more terrified. .

On the side of the live broadcast barrage, there was already a chicken crow.

[Ah ah ah, you are too close. ]

[The tyrant boss goes to the fields, and his sweet wife wipes away the sweat. They are well matched. Welcome to watch the history of the fortune of a wealthy farming family in the 1980s. They hold hands and look at each other, planting seedlings together. 】

【Originally, I don't see any cp feeling in this pair, but I really can't control Sister Qin's straight-ball style. I love it so much. Sister can do it, sister rush~】 [The atmosphere between the two is so ambiguous

, I like to watch beautiful women's posts the most. The program team really knows how to invite them. I feel that Qin Yu is versatile and can match anyone. ]

[I just don't know why she fell in love with Ning Yu. Aren't other alphas good? Ning Yu spent the whole day hooking up with this guy and that guy, keeping fish in the love show, which made me speechless. 】

【Another beautiful beauty who is confused by Ning Yu's appearance. Wait, Sister Qin is not the silly and sweet type. She will stop her losses in time if she sees through Ning Yu's philandering nature. 】

【I want to pierce Ning Yu live, she must be happy now. 】

The mud under his feet was soft and slippery. Ning Yu, who should be "happy", wanted to step back, but his feet were stuck too deep and he couldn't pull them out.

Qin Yu came closer with a smile. Now, you can't escape from my grasp.

"Plop -" Ning Yu tilted his feet, suddenly squatted down, put his hands on the ground, and sat on the ground. A series of movements connected naturally and smoothly, like slow motion slowed down by 0.5 times, a bit deliberate but A little more funny.

Because he sat down too suddenly, without any warning or buffer, the splash was a bit big, and muddy water flew up from the water. Before Qin Yu could react, the handkerchief he stretched out had been dyed black, and it took her along with it. The cuffed arms and chin were affected.

Qin Yu tightened his fingertips, and the handkerchief he held was wrinkled. His mood collapsed for a few seconds, but when he looked down at Ning Yu, who was half covered in mud and still smiling brightly, he wanted to run ashore and change clothes at the speed of light. The thought suddenly disappeared again.

Ning Yu sat calmly in the mud, as comfortable as if there was a soft and comfortable blanket under him instead of dirty muddy water. He even crossed his legs as if he was "giving up on himself".

There were already mud marks on her cheeks as white as jade, and the bridge of her tall nose was also stained with mud, but her eyes as bright as stars were exceptionally bright, and there was a peaceful smile on her lips, and the morning light penetrated The bamboo hat shines diagonally, cutting out a perfect boundary between light and dark.

The leisurely and joyful look perfectly complements the countryside atmosphere among the fields.

Qin Yu rolled his throat and couldn't move his eyes away for a while.

Ning Yu sat down in a posture, she just wanted to see the mysophobic Qin Yu leave unbearably. Following her original memory, she knew the extent of Qin Yu's mysophobia. If she accidentally got the coffee on her hands, she would immediately I washed it three times with hand sanitizer until the smell of coffee was gone. If you step on a puddle while walking on the road on a rainy day, you will immediately rush nervously to the nearest shoe store to get new shoes.

In the eyes of germophiles, the whole world is dirty and needs to be cleaned and disinfected. Sometimes the air they breathe will make them feel turbid and uncomfortable. There are so many floating objects visible to the naked eye, but there are more invisible bacteria, which are always there. It's going in and out of my body, and just thinking about it makes my whole body itch.

However, after half a year, Qin Yu's mysophobia seemed to have improved a lot, and she reluctantly agreed to the task of planting rice in the fields, which was a difficult task for mysophobia.

But if she was really splashed with mud and water, she probably wouldn't be able to bear it, so Ning Yu came up with this damaging move that kills the enemy by a thousand and damages herself by eight hundred.

But - Ning Yu looked at the other person's outstretched palm, a little dumbfounded.

Qin Yu: "Get up quickly, how long do you want to sit there."

Huh? It seems different from what I expected?

Ning Yu didn't let the other party help him, and stood up unconsciously, saying, "Ah, the ground is too slippery. I'm sorry, Miss Qin, for staining your face." Qin Yu stiffened and said in a tone of voice

. Zha let out an unusual trace of panic, "My face is dirty."

Ning Yu gestured to his chin: "There's a little bit here on the chin, um... It seems to be on the left side of the face, on the nose, on the side of the mouth, on the side of the mouth, it's fine. , is all natural and pollution-free dirty water, it will not hurt the skin, even if you accidentally drink it, it is non-toxic and pollution-free." "Haha, is it true?" Qin Yu's smile was stiff, and he suppressed his mysophobia

. Zi had broken the gong and was a little stumbling when speaking, "I remembered that I had something to do at work, so I left first." Then, she stepped

ashore with the most graceful and quick movements, and followed the path between the terraces towards the smoke curling up from the kitchen. Go to the hut.

Ning Yu took a breath of fresh air, felt a lot more relaxed, and held on to the bamboo hat that had fallen to the side just now.

She got up to plant the rice seedlings early in the morning with eyes wide open. When the sun came up, she had already planted more than half of the rice seedlings. She was almost done. She put her hands on her hips and felt proud.

He turned his head to look at the progress on Qin Yu's side -

what he saw were two rows of wilted seedlings with strange shapes. They were planted diagonally without falling over, and some of them were not firmly planted. Their roots were floating on the water with mud, and the seedlings were floating on the water. The gaps between them also vary in size.

She looked up at the sky, feeling a touch of sadness in her heart. The joyful and relaxed mood she had just felt after getting rid of Qin Yu suddenly felt as if cold water had been poured on her, half cooling down.

[Hahaha, the workload has doubled. Qin Yu really doesn't know how to plant rice. 】

【How can a beautiful woman plant rice seedlings? ]

[I'm really surprised that Ning Yu's rice transplanting skills are so high. Sisters, this is so down-to-earth. 】

【How difficult can it be to transplant rice seedlings? Just repeat a few actions. Once you are familiar with it, you can get started quickly. ]

[The previous one is easy for you to say. If you look at his speed, he doesn't look like a novice at all. Judging from Ning Yu's face, she looks like a pampered young lady. Unexpectedly, she can work in the hall, kitchen, and plant rice in the fields. 】

【Honestly, I could watch her flowing rice-planting posture all day long. It's so healing, isn't it? Combined with the mist-shrouded and vibrant terraces, it makes me want to retreat to the mountains and forests. ]

[This is the retirement life in my fantasy. I farm and hoe the fields every day, make fires to cook, and take my time to cook tea and enjoy the scenery. It's so pleasant. 】

The sun is getting higher and higher, but Ningyu, the farmer, is not restless, and his movements are still unhurried, as if he is integrated with the heaven and earth.

I don't know how much time passed, but the phone in Ning Yu's pocket suddenly rang.

A warm voice came from the other end, "Sister Ning, are you okay? Lunch is ready. Come back to the cabin to eat." Ning Yu also felt hungry, "There are still two rows left, I will be there soon

. Wen

Mianmian said in a narrow tone: "Sister Mu even specially made pumpkin cakes. You are in for a treat."

Ning Yu was stunned and felt a fever in his ears.

On the way up the mountain on the tour bus of the program crew, she just accidentally mentioned that she wanted to eat the pumpkin pie made by her grandma, but unexpectedly, Mu Qiuyan took it to heart.

Her chest felt hot, and her excited heart seemed to have flown back to the hut.

The cabin is not big, with a main room and a small kitchen attached to the back.

The program crew put together a few simple small tables they brought, and nine people crowded in and out of the courtyard, making it extremely crowded.

Ning Yu bit into the crispy and delicious fried pumpkin pie, her eyes drifting toward the other guests with some resentment.

Mu Qiuyan on the side frowned and asked, "Isn't the pumpkin cake delicious?"

Ning Yu looked away when he heard this and shook his head with a smile, "It's so delicious. Did you pour some mint into the flour?" Water, sweet but not greasy, the skin is crispy and crispy, and it tastes delicious."

That's it -

Wen Mianmian: "Yes, it's so delicious. I didn't expect Sister Mu to have such a good craftsmanship."

Zhu Wen : "I can eat several at a time."

Ming Jue: "It reminds me of the time when we roasted corn together in college. The corn at that time is still unforgettable to me -" ...

crying, she thought she only had She only had a share, but it turned out that everyone had a share.

Ning Yu, who misunderstood "I made pumpkin cakes specially for you" as "I made pumpkin cakes specially for you", cried silently in her heart. Sure enough, it was me who was sentimental.

"But why did Mr. Zhou come with you?" Ning Yu glanced at Zhou Yi sitting in the corner, his tone without any fluctuation.

Zhu Wen: "Well...he drove up by himself at noon and said that as a love observer, he naturally has to observe our situation at all times." The matter of Zhou Yiboli's forum ended with a public apology from a person who claimed to have stolen his account

. The scene is over, and the fans have been given an explanation, and the storm has passed. The clarification has been clarified. Believe it or not, feel free to testify.

Anyway, Ning Yu didn't wait for Zhou Yi's so-called lawyer's letter. He left the set noisily at that time, and now he ran back dejectedly.

He also regained his previous attitude of being very attentive to Mu Qiuyan. I don't know what's wrong with him.

Zhou Yi smiled, sat on the bench next to Mu Qiuyan, and took out a bottle of mineral water. "I see you have been busy for a long time. Are you tired? Drink some water and rest. I will open it for you." Ning

Yu His eyes were slightly cold, his arm went around Mu Qiuyan, and he directly cut off the bottle of water Zhou Yi opened, "Hiss—I'm eating this spicy chicken, it's a bit spicy, so I just want to drink some water to slow it down. Thank you, Brother Zhou, this water is for me Just drink it first."

He took a few more sips in front of Zhou Yi, "Ah, it's so comfortable. I've been working all morning and haven't had time to drink water yet. After bathing, I'll give you another drink. Bottle."

Then he actively took another bottle of mineral water and opened the cap.

Mu Qiuyan: "...Well, actually I'm not very thirsty..."

"Give it to me, Aning, I happen to be thirsty." Qin Yu suddenly appeared, holding the mineral water bottle, and looked at Ning Yu pitifully , "You're not even willing to give me a bottle of water."

Ning Yu didn't let go: "...I'm thirsty, and a bottle of water may not be enough for me to drink. There are many over there, why don't you get it yourself. "

You haven't finished the bottle yet. Give me this bottle. If you are thirsty, I will open it for you."

A bottle of water was pulled back and forth between the two of them, feeling extremely happy.

Mu Qiuyan seemed to be unable to stand it any longer, and rushed over to hold the mouth of the bottle and lift it up: "To be fair, you all should stop drinking. I'll drink. Is it okay if I drink?" Wen Mianmian, who was eating melon, was shocked and confused

. He somewhat understood, "Sister Ning..."

Ning Yu looked at her and saw her silently coming out from under the table, giving a thumbs up sign.

Ning Yu: ...What is this all about? !

It was a bit of a chaotic scene. Ming Jue, who was sitting on the small bench, crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. He looked at Qin Yu, then at Mu Qiuyan, and then at Wen Mianmian.

Mingjue: Hiss—is there something wrong?