117-121 EXTRAS

117

There was a knock on the door. It should be that the express delivery had arrived. Qin Yu lay on the sofa, raised his hands and stretched out. His fair and slender arms were as smooth as lotus joints.

Her delicate and beautiful feet stepped on the white carpet, her toes were round and glowing with a light pink color, some messy and fluffy hair hung down her back, and her whole body looked as lazy and carefree as when she had just woken up.

The door opened, and a face that was extremely familiar, especially one that had been making a presence in front of me recently, came into view.

She has a cute and innocent face and a soft and harmless smile. Different from the white shirt she wore when we first met, today the girl is wearing a lavender hooded sweatshirt.

When Ning Yu saw Qin Yu, he raised his arm and shook the plastic bag he was carrying. The hot air moistened the inside, and a few drops of water dripped out.

The aroma of the steamed buns wafted out, "Sister, I brought you breakfast."

Qin Yu: "...I don't eat breakfast."

"You still have to eat breakfast. In addition to the steamed buns, I also brought soy milk, which I squeezed with my own hands. Yes, my sister doesn't like to eat anything too sweet, so I didn't put too much sugar in it."

Qin Yu sighed helplessly in his heart, having a headache, how to convince a stubborn child who really has no interest in her at all. no.

"Whether your reason this time is to eat or watch a movie, I don't want to go again." As soon as he

said this, as expected, the girl opposite showed aggrieved eyes, sad and longing.

Here we go again, here we go again, it's the same thing.

Qin Yu scratched his hair uncomfortably, his soft and beautiful face showing a rare hint of distress.

Every time she rejected Ning Yu's invitation for a date, she would put on this expression, which made people feel...well...guilty.

"I've told you more than once, I have no intention of falling in love now."

Ning Yu's eyes darkened, and the corners of his lips pulled down, revealing a wry smile: "I know, it's because I'm not good enough or don't work hard enough, sister. Don't like me. But I won't give up so easily. From the first time I saw my sister, I have been thinking about you. No matter what... I can't forget you." "

If my sister finds it annoying, then I won't do it next time. Please... show up less. If I don't see my sister for too long, I will really be sad to death." "

But I will never miss breakfast, flowers and love letters."

Ning Yu's tone was sincere and touching, Qin Yu She pursed her lips and put one hand on the door handle, unable to close the door no matter what.

To be fair, it feels very good to be held in the palm of your hand and treated with care and respect.

This is the specialness and favor that Qin Yu can only feel among his family and relatives.

Ning Yu and she had only known each other for two weeks, and they were completely strangers before.

Suddenly receiving such warm and active feelings, Qin Yu was inevitably a little at a loss.

Because she had been engaged to Ming Jue since she was a child, she was able to escape those troublesome and endless blind dates.

The engagement ceremony was successfully cancelled, and she went to study in a foreign country. She felt relieved. After all, she and Ming Jue had known each other since childhood. The rest of her life.

Her career is steadily rising, and everything is moving in a good direction, but she really doesn't have the energy to fall in love with a brat anymore, which is a waste of energy and time.

"I didn't mean to say anything bad about you. Really, you are very good and deserve someone who likes you equally, not me. I really don't have time for love." Ning Yu lowered his head, but he was still stubborn

. Hand over the breakfast.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing my sister. I'm very good and will never affect my sister. No matter if you have time or not, I will wait for you. I'm not free now, what about the next month or a year? You There will always be time."

Qin Yu was stunned.

Ning Yu raised his eyes, his eyes were wet and red, sniffed, rubbed them with the back of his hands, and said in a low voice with a crying tone, "...Then I'll leave now, it's too late... I can't catch the bus..." It was broad daylight

, How could I miss the bus?

But Qin Yu's rejection was a huge blow to the girl, and she was already in a panic and didn't know what to say.

Ning Yu turned around silently and walked towards the elevator.

Qin Yu looked at the girl's back. It looked like the quality of the cheap sweatshirt was worrying. A large brand logo was sewn on the entire back with rough stitches. Even the spelling letters were wrong. The pirated copy was so perfunctory.

Looking at the steamed buns and soy milk in his hand, Qin Yu frowned and thought, maybe the girl saved her breakfast money to buy this for her.

Feelings of guilt and some inexplicable distress suddenly came over him, and Qin Yu took a step out by mistake.

White feet stepped on dusty marble tiles.

"Why don't you come in and sit down? I mean, seeing you running all the way..." He blurted out subconsciously without thinking carefully.

Qin Yu blushed slightly, thinking that it was all said and done, and it was no big deal, "Come in and sit for a while, let's have breakfast together." Ning Yu walked slowly, with his back to Qin Yu, and his eyes

flashed He was so happy that he quickly calmed down and turned around to act obediently.

"I'm losing weight recently and don't eat breakfast. Sister... Miss Qin, it's better to eat it while it's hot." "No matter

how much weight you lose, you are not fat, and your figure... is pretty good." Qin Yu coughed lightly. He stepped aside and said, "Come in quickly."

After all, eaters are soft-spoken and takers are short-handed. We are just having breakfast together.

Ning Yu is tall and has long legs. In addition to a cute and well-behaved face, she also has an outstanding figure and posture, a perfect waist-to-hip ratio and a natural clothes rack. Even if she is wearing cheap street stall goods, she can still look beautiful and confident in fashion. .

Qin Yu moved his fingers slightly, as if he vaguely understood some of his excessive tolerance towards her.

The alpha's tall and almost perfect body proportions are vividly displayed on the paper, his slender and powerful waist, and his powerful thighs...

Qin Yu's pen tip kept moving.

The slit red skirt has a black gold-rimmed belt around the waist, and the neckline is exposed, showing off the other person's slender neck and beautiful collarbones.

The waist area should be designed to be tighter in order to highlight the other person's most charming curves.

The inspiration for the design was flowing in his mind, while Qin Yu, who was in reality, was leaning on the table, holding a sketch paper in his hand and tracing quietly and seriously, looking up at Ning Yu intently from time to time.

The profile of his face was calm and intellectual, with the liveliness and ease gone, as if he had suddenly changed into a different person.

Ning Yu squinted his eyes slightly to look at the woman who was painting seriously. The flirtatious words he had thought about moved to his lips, but he rarely said anything.

Just slowly eating the simple sandwich on the plate.

Qin Yu has quickly taken care of the steamed buns and soy milk. What Ning Yu is eating now is made by himself from the remaining ingredients in Qin Yu's refrigerator.

In the kitchen, two people were sitting and standing, quietly doing their own thing. The atmosphere was slightly silent and monotonous, but it also revealed a certain kind of harmony and warmth.

Ning Yu drank the brewed coffee and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Qin Yu pushing the sketchbook over.

Messy but not complicated pen lines, a few simple strokes outline the unique charm of the person in the painting.

The sexy and hot red dress is full of design and sparkles in Ning Yu's eyes.

"Do you have the idea of ​​becoming a model?" Qin Yu put his hands on the table and bowed slightly to approach Ning Yu.

As he got closer, the faint body fragrance seemed to hit his face, catching Ning Yu off guard.

She sniffed the aroma deeply and imperceptibly. Fortunately, Qin Yu had already begun to introduce the model design industry incessantly and did not pay attention to Ning Yu's little actions.

"You have a very good figure, and you were born to eat this kind of food. In fact, the first day I saw you, I thought you were a professional model, and your temperament matches it." Qin Yu tilted his head and smiled. When he talked about what he loved, his eyes filled with laughter

. All are shining with beautiful stars.

Similarly, the talent scout who originally discovered her also said that her innate conditions are very good and her camera sense is very good. In less than a year of training in the company, she surpassed many seniors who have worked hard for many years and won the opportunity to appear on the stage.

For this reason, she always attracts the jealousy of many people.

Ning Yu didn't feel that he had robbed others of their chance to walk in the show. It was always whoever had the chance to go on the show.

There is no way, some industries are like this, innate conditions will be better than a hundred times of hard work, and something that is difficult to achieve is a piece of cake in the eyes of others.

Working hard is just a joke to her.

If you can make money based on your talent, do you still need to get up early and train hard every day?

So after becoming famous, Ning Yu's inherent looseness and indulgence resurfaced. One of the benefits of entering the entertainment industry is that he broadens his network and gets to know more people - more specifically, beautiful omegas

.

If you find someone suitable, pursue it. Once you get tired of dating, break up.

Carpe diem, nothing more than that.

Even if you stay a little longer, it's definitely not for anyone, but for yourself.

——I didn't get it and didn't play enough.

This seemed to be the first time she had faced up to this job.

The outline of her face in the drawing is blurry, but for no reason it makes people feel that her expression is definitely agile and energetic.

This was a completely different feeling from her usual catwalks. It was obviously her, but it made her feel strangely unfamiliar.

Fresh vitality and vigor, just like...all the characteristics displayed by "lemon".

That was Qin Yu's vision of herself, her perfect persona carefully packaged.

Ning Yu suddenly felt a little short of breath, and subconsciously tugged on the collar of the sweater, causing the tethers on both sides to dangle a few times.

Facing Qin Yu's bright smile, she maintained her expression perfectly and said ignorantly, "It turns out that being a model is so good, then I will try it later. If I become a model, will my sister be happy?" The actor

asked If you have basic literacy, taking on the role is your job, and you must not mix personal feelings.

No matter the character, no matter the deception, anyway, this inspirational and upward "lemon" will only exist in this world for a short time.

When everything is over, she will leave immediately and be her Ning Yu again.

Hearing the coquettish tone, Qin Yu lowered his eyes and smiled, "I'm happy, if you really become a model, I can ask you to wear the clothes I designed." Ning Yu held his chin with one hand and moved forward,

It wasn't until the distance between the two was close enough that they could feel each other's breathing, then they gave a slight smile and said, "Will my sister design clothes for me personally?" "I want customized ones."