101-110

101

["Beauty Is Like This" will be broadcast on time at 8 o'clock every night. Please come and watch our cool beauty Shen Zhiluo astonish everyone and become a legend. 】

【I have been chasing after it, the beauty's red plum blossom outfit is so killing me, I will always be moved by Mu Yingqueen's role again and again, woo woo woo. ]

[It really hurts me to hear Mu Mu talk about her in a lot of bad dramas in an understatement. I am also a long-time fan. I have followed Mu Mu since her first movie. But after two years, no one cared about her and she could only act in bad dramas. , when she acted in a low-budget online drama, I felt really sorry for her. Fortunately, the hard work paid off and she was finally seen by more people. ]

[This is the norm for many actors. Too many actors who act seriously with bad scripts end up being buried in the sea of ​​people. Mu Qiuyan is considered lucky. 】

【Mumu mentioned the past, always in an understatement. Only some old fans knew that her journey was not easy. There were always people who said that she suddenly became famous. Is there an inside story? Has anyone ever thought about it? She was always ready and waiting hard for an opportunity. 】

Jiang Yuan: "Of course I will watch it. As long as it is a drama or movie you make, we will support it."

Mu Qiuyan turned her face, and the cool expression on her face returned to its former coldness.

The acting skills are perfect at the drop of a hat, and the temperament before and after is completely different.

Mu Qiuyan: "The sensational clip is almost over. If you have something to do, you should get to the point."

Jiang Yuan's expression was stiff, her fingers rubbed the purple clay tea cup, and she motioned to Sister Chen to add more tea, "The program team told me that you should come on I still don't believe in the romance thing. I didn't expect you to finally reach this age." "

Choosing an alpha means choosing your future life. If you choose the wrong person, you will make a mistake in your life. Of course your mother and I will I didn't want you to go astray, so I agreed to appear on the show."

Mu Qiuyan said calmly, "This is my business, and you don't need to interfere." "You

are talking angrily again," Jiang Yuan shook her head helplessly. "Children are always rebellious. They always think they can handle everything and refuse help from their parents. I know you are independent now and have your own ideas, but your mother and I will not harm you. Marriage is a lifelong event. , naturally it is impossible for you alone to have the final say."

Although her voice was gentle and gentle, it could be heard that her tone was very strong.

Mu Qiuyan sneered, "I joined the love show just to fall in love. Even if you and your mother are dissatisfied in a thousand ways, you can't stop my choice, and it's even less likely that I will go on a blind date with the person you are looking for in the future. "

Jiang Yuan took a sip of tea, put the tea cup on the table, and said slowly, "Of course I am not going to hinder you when I appear in a love drama this time. On the contrary, I am here to help you. Help you understand your feelings. , holding hands successfully."

Mu Qiuyan looked at the elegant smile on Jiang Yuan's lips, and seemed to have thought of something in her heart.

"That kid has been interested in you since he was in college. He has been following you since he joined a love show and has been pursuing you passionately. This affection is really touching. I know that you have always been cold and indifferent when it comes to relationships. I'm a little confused and can't detect the affection of others, but in my opinion, you two are a match made in heaven." "I have thought about it. If I can leave you in the care of such a caring

person in the future, I will You and your mother won't have to worry about you anymore."

Mu Qiuyan's eyes were slightly cold, "I wonder who you are talking about?"

Jiang Yuan, who was waiting for this sentence, was overjoyed and was about to blurt out, "Of course Ming ..."

"Of course Auntie said it was me!" A familiar voice sounded in the voice-over outside the camera.

Mu Qiuyan and Jiang Yuan followed the sound and saw Ning Yu walking from the door carrying two clear white jade porcelain bottles.

She placed the bottle in the middle of the table, pulled a wooden chair from the kitchen table on the other side, and squeezed it in between Mu Qiuyan and Jiang Yuan on the other side of the table.

Ning Yu brushed his hair, and his shiny black hair was tied behind his head, outlining the beautiful curves of his neck and his skin as white as snow.

She was facing the camera at this angle, and a large area of ​​screen-licking words appeared on the barrage.

The slender eyelashes tremble slightly, the eyes as bright as morning stars under the crow feathers, the peach pink lips are delicate and soft, and the face is cute and delicate. Her smile seems to have a kind of bewitching power.

Jiang Yuan was also dazzled by this appearance, and she was surprised in her heart. How could Ning Yu, a person with such a vicious mouth, naturally have such an innocent and lovely childishness.

It doesn't look like a smooth-talking alpha at all.

It was also the lack of concentration at this moment that prevented Jiang Yuan from correcting what Ning Yu said immediately.

Ning Yu took the seat skillfully, said hello to the camera, pointed to the bottle with a bright smile and introduced, "This is a meeting gift I brought to my future mother-in-law. I call it Qingjiang Jade Dew, made from rice wine at home. It tastes great and is very suitable for health and beauty."

The bottle is clean and translucent, and it can be seen that the material is made of fine jade. There are also two winds carved on the mouth of the bottle, which is full of colorful flavor.

Jiang Yuan's tone was cold, "Thank you Miss Ning for your kindness, but I rarely drink. I prefer tea to wine, and this kind of home-brewed rice wine is even worse. I'm afraid I might be allergic." "Besides, mother-in-law,

I I can't afford it, Miss Ning, be careful." There was obvious impatience and displeasure in her eyes, and even if the camera was on, she did not hide her unwelcome towards Ning Yu.

Didn't you just leave? Why are you back now?

The ghost lingers.

Ning Yu seemed a little lonely, "It turns out that my aunt can't drink it, so I can only drink this fine wine." As she said that, she reached out and took out a purple sand cup from the teapot tray and was about to pour it.

Jiang Yuan quickly blocked her hand, "This tea set is my favorite and I can't part with it. I'll ask Sister Chen to bring you a new wine glass." This is the first time I've seen someone visiting someone else's house who is too busy to drink

. Yes, it's really rude. I think I used to be lazy and unrestrained. Just like this, there is no way she can let her marry Mu Qiuyan.

Ning Yu didn't care and slowly put the purple clay tea cup back.

Seeing her action, Jiang Yuan raised her lips, "Besides, the person I just said was a perfect match for Ayan was not you. Miss Ning is so well matched. I'm afraid she is too narcissistic." Ning Yu tilted his head

, With a puzzled look on her face, she said, "How could it not be me, Auntie? You said every sentence, it's not me. Indeed, I have been admiring Sister Mu for a long time. I wrote a love letter every day in college to relieve my pain. I miss her so much that I want to participate in a love show and pursue her. I am sure to win her." "

Besides me, who else can be so affectionate? She and I are a match made in heaven. What my aunt said is so true. Okay." Ning Yu clapped her hands like a seal for a while, looking overjoyed.

Jiang Yuan was speechless. She didn't expect Ning Yu to be so shameless, so she couldn't help but clarify urgently, "I'm talking about Ming Jue, not you." Ning Yu was stunned and scratched his head, "Not me? Mr. Ke Ming

Zhui People are not as affectionate, firm and understanding as I am. I am afraid that I have remembered the wrong person." [

Hahahaha, you just didn't come because of Mr. Ming, right? How innocent she is to diss her like this. ]

[Mr. Ming is always on the sidelines, but I really didn't expect that Mrs. Mu actually wanted to bring Mu Qiuyan and Mr. Ming together. ]

[No, no. They didn't call at all. Well, to be precise, it had always been Mr. Ming's unilateral pursuit of people and his wishful thinking. 】

[If Mu Qiuyan and Ming Jue could be together and liked each other, they would have been together when they were in college, and it wouldn't have taken so long. And now the relationship between Mr. Ming and Mianmian is gradually heating up. Isn't this about breaking up the CP? ]

[Forget it, during Mr. Ming's live broadcast, the female goose was reduced to the background throughout. Mrs. Ming's opposition was even more arrogant and tougher than Mrs. Jiang's. President Ming and her mother were seen quarreling with each other, Mianmian huddled aside, weak and helpless. 】

【People are good and can be bullied. It seems that Mianmian, a person with such a soft temper, is really not suitable to marry into the big house of the Ming family. ]

[It's really terrible. This is the meeting with the parents session. Help me. I'm almost afraid of marriage after watching such a good love drama. The battle between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is truly terrifying. 】

Jiang Yuan was almost speechless. She felt that all the heartache and anger she had suffered throughout the year were caused by Ning Yu's mouth.

"I remember correctly, that kid Mingjue is sincere to Ayan. He took good care of Ayan when he was in college. Unexpectedly, the friendship between the two has never changed after graduation. It was a hot search before I've read all the news..."

Jiang Yuan looked at Mu Qiuyan, "You guys have been in constant contact in the past few years. You are both very good children. I would be really happy to see you get married together. "

"Absolutely not, absolutely not." Ning Yu spoke with a heavy tone and quickly stopped Jiang Yuan's words, "Auntie, you are just messing around and basing your own happiness on the foundation of others." "What you said

. What do you mean?" Jiang Yuan looked bad, and she wanted to kick Ning Yu out several times.

Ning Yu's eyes flashed, and he pulled out the wine cork on the porcelain bottle he brought, and a refreshing fragrance overflowed from the bottle.

This bottle couldn't hold the strong fragrance at all, so Ning Yu poured some wine out. The wine was not turbid, but as clear as spring water flowing in a mountain stream. It seemed to have the fragrance of bamboo leaves when you smell it carefully.

Just by smelling it, you can tell that this rice wine is indeed worthy of its reputation as "beautiful wine."

Comparing the two sides, Jiang Yuan felt in a daze that the tea she drank immediately lost its aroma. The aroma of wine spread in the room, but did not dissipate for a long time, lingering in her nose, as if deliberately tempting people to taste this fine wine, and her heart and soul were agitated.

Ning Yu tasted the wine happily, and it was smooth in the mouth and full of fragrance: "Maybe you don't know, Auntie, that Mr. Ming is no longer stalking Sister Mu, but fortunately she has found a true good match. Likewise, She's a guest on the show, her name is Wen Mianmian." "

They are so inseparable and inseparable now that you blindly set up Sister Mu and her... Hey - what are you talking about?" Of course Jiang Yuan

knew this . , but Mrs. Ming promised that as long as Mu Qiuyan nodded, she would handle the omega named Wen Mianmian. Even if Mingjue liked that person again, he couldn't withstand the pressure.

Therefore, she only needs to patiently and slowly soften Mu Qiuyan's attitude...

"Is it a family tradition of the Mu family to persuade others to intervene and ruin marriages?" Ning Yu's expression seemed to have discovered the new world, and she turned to look at Mu Qiuyan. .

"Sister Mu always says that she is incompatible with the Mu family. Today I saw that it is indeed the case."