91-100

91

Ning Yu took a look at Ming Jue's face covered with clouds. He paused as he stepped out of the car and wanted to sit back in the car.

The driver had a serious face and said, "The destination has been arrived. Please have a nice date."

Ning Yu: "This is too much of a place. How can we have a nice date? Let's try another place. I think the square we just passed by is quite nice. It's nice." It's lively."

The driver turned his face away, put his hands on the steering wheel, and stepped on the brake, ready to move, "If you don't change, you've reached the wrong place. It's none of my business if you hit the wrong place, I just followed the navigation system." Ning Yu still wanted to speak

. , just as the window in front of me was slowly pulled up, the car started to speed up and merged into the main road, leaving only a trail of exhaust gas.

Mu Qiuyan patted Ning Yu on the shoulder, "The road is so wide. If we go to the other side, we won't be able to touch each other."

Ning Yu nodded, his face still a little solemn.

"It's strange, why do you seem to be quite afraid of her recently." Mu Qiuyan was confused. Most people would have a clear understanding after understanding Ming Jue - they should not be provoked easily

.

Not only because of the Ming family's great background, but also because of Mingjue's somewhat "revengeful" character. There is no derogatory meaning, but the fact is that Mingjue will definitely retaliate against those who offend or provoke him.

Regardless of the level of retaliation, Mingjue himself must be satisfied. So far, there has been no exception.

During college, Mu Qiuyan had many suitors, but there were very few people who really came into contact with Mu Qiuyan and seriously wanted to be friends, and Ming Jue basically "solved" them.

Ning Yu is just one of them, and he can't even have a name in front of Mu Qiuyan.

She is a popular figure on campus, and she is always surrounded by a group of friends. Although it is a bit exaggerated to call the shots, she can achieve a hundred responses when she wants to do one thing.

For those ardent fans of Mu Qiuyan, she will grade them according to the severity, tit for tooth, eye for eye. It cannot be called campus bullying, but it will make many people quit in spite of the difficulties.

Mu Qiuyan had no intention of falling in love, and at the same time, she hoped that the alphas who wanted to attract her attention would stop staring at her with strange eyes, so she didn't say anything.

Among them, those like Ning Yu who follow and write love letters every day are not the most serious. There are also those who deliberately bump into Mu Qiuyan, who forcefully ask to be together when they are not confessing to each other, or who deliberately release Alpha. Pheromones induce qing.

To deal with this kind, Ming Jue's methods are more ruthless. If the person still refuses to accept a beating or two, he will continue to beat him until he is convinced.

She always has a strong possessiveness and territorial awareness for her favorite omega.

At the beginning of their romance, Ming Jue was cold-eyed towards Ning Yu, and the best evidence of this was the way he bared his teeth and claws.

Logically speaking, Ning Yu should be as patient and regressive as she was in college, but now she is not. Instead, she will always find ways to trick Ming Jue, and she will not show any mercy when speaking.

In a way, Ning Yu can be considered a timid person.

But although she was always jumping around the bottom line of Ming Jue's minefield, she always carefully stayed within Ming Jue's tolerable range, making her want to get angry but unable to do so.

Although Ning Yu usually looks carefree and has a sharp mouth, he has this delicate sense of balance and propriety that is just right.

Now, Ming Jue has fallen in love with Wen Mianmian, and the alarm about the relationship between love rivals has been lifted. Instead, Ning Yu keeps away from Ming Jue, which is a bit strange.

Ning Yu held Mu Qiuyan's hand slightly, and felt a lot calmer in her heart. She curled her lips aggrievedly, "I feel like she's been a little angry these days, and she always looks at me. I'm afraid she'll suddenly get angry and want to teach me a lesson, Sister Mu." , you must stay by my side."

"I'm so scared." She leaned into Mu Qiuyan's shoulder and arched her head.

Mu Qiuyan was amused by her explanation, rubbed the top of Ning Yu's fluffy hair, and "cleared" Ming Jue's name, "It seems like she has a bad temper. She knows right from wrong. If you If she hasn't done anything bad, she won't do anything to you."

"Yeah, she knows right from wrong, and she hates evil like a grudge. Maybe one day she will get rid of me, the evil one. Will you still applaud her and praise her? Are you doing chivalry and justice?"

Mu Qiuyan heard this and was a little dumbfounded, "Are you jealous?"

Ning Yu: "You rarely praise me, why can't I be jealous."

Mu Qiuyan defended, she was originally Rarely praise anyone, no matter who they are.

"Wow, then I feel even more uncomfortable."

Mu Qiuyan held her forehead, "I just told the truth to dispel your worries. And if she wants to beat you up, I will definitely stand by your side, okay?

" Mu Qiuyan said something like a vow, and Ning Yu finally calmed down. In fact, she was not that afraid of the ending of her cannon fodder in the original book. She was panicked and uneasy, but she would not be so scared that she would become an enemy.

But Mu Qiuyan's cold stare and distrust were sharp weapons that stabbed her in the door of life.

What if at the end of the mission, the person abandoned was not Mu Qiuyan but Ning Yu himself? What would happen if the scumbag deserved it?

If a person is always a scumbag, he will be a scumbag?

Mu Qiuyan, who was standing next to him, saw Ning Yu's frown, and stretched out his hand to straighten it for her, "I've been watching you tinker with the online store lately. Is the business good?" Ning Yu scratched his head. That was not an ordinary good thing. Every

day The sales volume is increasing, the props are effective and the number of repeat customers is 100%, and the points required for the character design are also constantly accumulating, much faster than she and the system expected.

Because the store is so "effective", many people who come here want to buy it and try it. In the evaluation area below, Ning Yu deliberately made the system mixed, some are true and some are false, in order not to be too exposed. .

After all, it is unscientific, and there is nothing wrong with keeping a low profile.

Question: "Why doesn't the one I bought work? It's indeed the first time I've used it."

Answer: "I didn't follow the process. Have you read the words on the note? The more times you read it, the better. If you are sincere, it will work."

"Yes, yes, I have tried it, and it works very well."

Question: "Who is this Ning Yu? Why are you scolding her? This is the first time I have seen scolding someone becoming more effective the more you scold someone. Is it related to some curse magic? Is it okay? Don't harm others or yourself."

Answer: "I'm curious too, but it doesn't matter what kind of curse it is. These props have very small effects and can't harm people. Many of them are linked to luck, and some daily gadgets Son, there is so much energy, don't think too much."

Who is Ning Yu? It has become the first question that comes to every buyer's mind when they open the package and see the note.

Because of the online store incident, Ning Yu has been on the hot search several times. The popularity remains high and he is searched from time to time.

When Ning Yu's agent found out about this, her first reaction was to protect her rights, but upon closer inspection, she didn't seem to be using her image and popularity to sell goods. This change made everyone curse... Does it count as an infringement of reputation rights?

He didn't understand very well, so he quickly contacted the company's legal department and summoned other people to prepare for public relations to remove the topic. However, after the response plan was finalized, it was only after contacting Ning Yu that he found out that he had opened this store... "Why don't you open a store like this

? Tell the company!" The agent was so angry that his head hurt.

Ning Yu was so embarrassed that she almost forgot that she was a part-time worker in a company. "I'm so sorry, Brother Yu, I forgot to report to the company. Doesn't my opening a store violate company regulations?"

She was a little worried. If an artist signed a contract with a company and wanted to start a side business or open a store, the company wouldn't agree to it easily.

But on the other end of the phone, the agent seemed to be talking to someone. After a while, he came back and said to Ning Yu, "I have already told the company's senior management that there will be someone from the company to take over the online store to help you promote it." ..."

So easy? Ning Yu was a little suspicious, "No need to promote. Well, I'm doing pretty well now. I have someone to help me manage the store. It's hard to do, so I just collect the profit." Brother Yu paused for a while, rustling

, Then he said, "Okay, if the capital is not enough, the company can provide funding for you. Now you'd better issue a statement on the platform to prove that the online store's actions are with your consent." Does this still provide funding

?

Ning Yu touched his chin and felt something was wrong, "Are you in the company now? The president's office?"

Brother Yu said in a low voice, "Yes," he said, "I just came out, so don't make any decisions next time. You have to follow everything." How many times have I told you to report to the company, but you still go your own way."

Ning Yu scratched his head and said tentatively, "One more thing, many netizens say that I am the crown prince of the company... I am from the royal family... ..."

Brother Yu rolled his eyes on the other end, "The prince of a small company with less than ten artists is useless. Netizens really like to worry about it." Ning Yu thought about it and was right

, Our company is not even ranked high in the entertainment industry, and we have not trained many artists. The most famous actor is just a facade, and we have never seen him come to the company. Compared to others, Ning Yu is still somewhat famous recently. , it's understandable that the company should take more care of it...?

As long as it's not like the netizens speculated that the boss has taken a liking to him and planned to unspoken rules, that's fine.

"There is no need to contribute capital. I don't have much cost here, but I won't be able to do it for a long time. I still have to find the resources that I need to trouble my brother. I owe a lot of debt. When the love drama is over, I will I'm going to start work, I don't have to choose, anything will do."

The other party was quite surprised, "I haven't seen you so motivated in so many years, was it Mu Yinghou who brought you up? This is Jin Zhu Zhe Chi, Jin Mo Zhehei, you lazy guy still has to work one day."

Ning Yu: "The online store is just a side job, I can't do it for too long..." Once she has accumulated enough points and sent away from the system, she will have nothing The so-called points props.

So -

"Sister Mu, I'm so poor now. Please take care of me. I promise to serve you comfortably every day."

Mu Qiuyan rolled his eyes at her.

The quiet paths in the mountains and forests wind and twist into the depths of the bamboo forest. As you breathe, you can smell the fresh and delicious smell of green grass warmed by the sun.

A round arch door looms not far away. Behind the door is an elegant and classic wooden house with bluestone bricks on the wall, giving it a unique beauty.

Ning Yu took a few steps forward and was about to take a look, but he faced the sign for the toilet.

Ning Yu: ...

Mu Qiuyan couldn't help laughing from behind.

Ning Yu turned around and was about to say something, when he felt a gust of wind blowing from behind. Without reacting, a warm body crashed into his arms. Because of the force of the blow, Ning Yu was not prepared.

The two people were stacked on top of each other on the ground.