111-116 END

111

Ning Yu:? ? What kind of villainous rhetoric is this?

Hostess, are you okay? !

Facts have proved that Ming Jue is not only very good, he can also cross his legs and show her an evil smile.

Ning Yu rolled his throat and suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, "Did you misunderstand me somewhere? I did something wrong when I was in college, and I got the punishment I deserved. But I never thought about it. I'll take revenge on you."

She didn't know how the heroine could imagine such a revenge scene.

Ming Jue sneered, and the expression on his face clearly said: Pretend, keep pretending.

The atmosphere in the car seemed to have suddenly dropped to freezing point. Ning Yu raised his eyes and looked at the driver who seemed to have heard nothing, and felt chilled in his heart.

The scenery outside the window kept receding, and the car drove towards the more remote suburbs after leaving the city. At first, Ning Yu didn't take it seriously. After all, the program crew had never done anything like dragging people to the countryside and driving back late at night.

This couldn't be Ming Jue's impromptu idea, so could the entire game be a scam on her part? Ning Yu belatedly recalled the little assistant who explained to the guests. It seemed that he had interviewed the two heroines on CP issues before.

Ning Yu: It's over. Did the heroine find out that the manuscript has been changed?

She took out her mobile phone from her pocket and was about to send a message to Mu Qiuyan, but found that her mobile phone suddenly had no network connection, even though she still had it just now.

Ming Jue waved his cell phone and threw it aside casually, "I just turned on the signal jammer. Who do you want to contact, Mu Qiuyan? It's unfortunate that the place where she and Qin Yu set off happened to be opposite to us. Direction, even if you contact them now, it's too late."

Ning Yu called the system several times without tears. Is it possible for me to jump out of the car and survive now?

System: ...Well, judging from the current speed of 120 and the elevated city highway outside, it's best not to.

Ning Yu said with a dull face: "...I really didn't do anything, why don't you believe me!" "

I believed in you too much before, and that's why you kept fooling me around." Ming Jue recalled in his mind the memory of being fooled The few times Ning Yu cheated, her slender nails dug into the leather cushions underneath her, "Since you like cheating so much, there is a place that is perfect for you. I believe you will definitely like it." Ning Yu pursed her lips, she probably

knew What place is it?

So she had a paralyzed face and spoke in a soulless voice, full of sweet clipping sounds: "Does President Ming want to put me in a mental hospital, dig out my glands and break my legs? I can't live but I can't die. No way, no way, no one would really use such vulgar and bloody methods."

The power of this clip sound can be seen from the instantaneous deflection of the car.

The driver, who was well-trained to remain calm even if the mountain collapsed in front of him, was so shocked that he lost his sense of direction and couldn't help but glance at the middle rear mirror.

Ming Jue's expression was distorted. Although she had had this idea, who would do it so brilliantly? She is not a ****!

Ning Yu's performance was in arrears, and he could barely maintain his voice with only his lines, "Then do I need to kneel down and beg for mercy immediately, cry bitterly, grab your trouser legs, and beg you to let me live, and then you kicked me away?" , because he couldn't stand all kinds of torture and went crazy and committed suicide."

"Pa bang bang..." Sparse applause rang out, and Ning Yu took the initiative to add to the background sound, "Okay, I'm very happy." "

This way you can finally be with Mianmian ...Oh, no, even if I die, there is still no hope for you and Mianmian, and the story has come to an ending that cannot be heeded." "Have you said enough?! I don't mind

using a piece of cloth to plug your broken mouth now! " Ming Jue yelled frantically. If she happened to have a piece of cloth at hand, she would definitely do this.

Ning Yu: Ah, are you angry? She just said a few words and then she got angry?

I thought that Mingjue's tolerance would improve a lot during the thirty days of being together, but looking at it now, I still overestimated her.

Ming Jue saw Ning Yu glance at her strangely. The emotion in his eyes was indescribable, but it still made her hair run down her spine. "Turn around, don't look at me!" Damn it, who is threatening whom?

Why

? Isn't Ning Yu mute?

Not only did he jump around the minefield crazily, he was also extremely taunting.

How did she grow so big when she talks like that?

Ming Jue was angry and confused, and his beautiful and handsome face turned red.

No, Ning Yu didn't seem to have this temper when he was in college, right?

Ming Jue recalled with some confusion that she had always boasted of her good memory, but now she tried to pull some memories about Ning Yu from her mind, but they were all diluted by time and blurred.

In my impression, Ning Yu looks much greener than she does now, and the romance between her eyebrows has begun to show. As an alpha with a good skin, she is of course also very concerned by omegas.

But she chose Mu Qiuyan, who looked the most suitable for her, and after being taught a lesson by Ming Jue, she restrained herself a lot.

After that, Ning Yu quickly turned to other targets. She never thought about attacking Mu Qiuyan again, but what was a bit disconcerting was that the few partners she found after that seemed to have a little bit of Mu Qiuyan in their looks. Some of the shadows are facial features, personality, and temperament.

Ming Jue was very unhappy, but this illusory similarity could not be seen by someone who was very familiar with Mu Qiuyan, so she could only give up.

Assessing the situation and recognizing the reality is also a way of social survival. Even if Ning Yu is unwilling, he still has to give in.

Therefore, when she first entered the relationship and learned that Ning Yu was there, she never thought that person was a threat, but just an eyesore.

But after spending this time together, Ning Yu's image has undergone earth-shaking changes in her heart.

Could it be that in the past few years after graduation, in order to avenge himself, Ning Yu specially signed up for the "Tiezui Class"?

Ning Yu, who had no idea what Ming Jue was thinking, saw that the other party had calmed down, and had no intention of irritating her anymore. He just opened his mouth and yawned, with a hint of tiredness in his eyebrows, "How long will it take to get to that place? I'll take a nap first, and then please ask Mr. Ming to wake me up."

In this situation, do you still want to sleep? !

Before Mingjue could speak, Ning Yu stretched his legs forward, relaxed his body and leaned back, then tilted his head and slowly closed his eyes.

The car drove quickly for more than half an hour, got off the highway, and drove into a remote and run-down neighborhood.

A large area here is an old residential area, which is about to be demolished. There are not many people on the dusty narrow path, and even a car passing by is inconspicuous.

As we drove past the block, we saw a large hospital covered in white paint.

Ning Yu felt the bumps of the vehicle, slowly opened his eyes, and saw the iron door wide open, with a sign beside it saying "Suyang Mental Hospital".

Ning Yu: ...

It seems that this is the tragic ending of Ning Yu in the original work.

Ning Yu closed her eyes and unconsciously rubbed her arms with her hands. The cool breath that hit her face made her feel uncomfortable for no reason.

Ming Jue mistook her for being scared and crossed her arms with a proud expression.

"Ming Jue, do you really want to do this? Have you never thought about the consequences?" Ning Yu sighed inaudibly. She really didn't want to get into such trouble with the heroine.

Ming Jue rolled his eyelids as if he heard some joke, "The consequences, what are the consequences? If Ming wants a person to disappear from this world, it won't take any effort at all." Ning Yu: "If I suddenly Disappeared

in the live broadcast of the show, do you think those netizens will not pursue it? We set off together as a team. If anything happens to me, you will be the easiest target to suspect." The car stopped slowly, and a man stood at the front door.

There was an old man in a white coat, lined up with a group of bodyguards in black clothes.

"Do you think I'm afraid of public opinion? No one on the left or right will find any evidence." Ming Jue seemed completely confident. He took the phone from Ning Yu with disdain and urged her to get out of the car.

Ning Yu struggled for a long time and rolled his eyes silently in his mind: System, you are going to kill me! The plot developed until I was offline.

The system can't figure it out. This misfortune has been sold to it: ...What are you afraid of, the host? If you are worried that the heroine will be unfavorable to you, the weapons in the points mall... ahem, props, any of them are good. make.

Even if you want to blow up the entire hospital, there's nothing you can do about it.

Ning Yu was choked by it: Can you use a normal way? If the heroine goes crazy, will I also go crazy? I will blow up the entire hospital with weapons, and I will have to go to jail tomorrow. We...we must solve it in a peaceful way.

System: ...Then it's simple, just destroy the heroine directly. Is this considered...just self-defense?

Ning Yu: ...Simple, simpler.

Ming Jue flipped up his hair and said impatiently, "Are you giving up now? Get out of the car."

Ning Yu: Haha, you would never have imagined that I am trying my best to save your life now.

The boat naturally straightened up when it reached the bridge, just in case there were any deviations in the plot. Ning Yu got off the car as normal, followed the kind-hearted dean into the door as normal, and sat in the consultation room as normal to listen to what Ming Jue was discussing with the dean. Normally...turn around and run.

There were three bodyguards who followed Ming Jue. Seeing that Ning Yu wanted to run away, they quickly rushed over. Ning Yu, who knew how much he weighed, immediately threw a few tricky toys from the 404 store behind him.

The pungent chili pepper water immediately spread on the corridor, and anyone who opened his eyes would be irritated like needles.

But the structure of the entire hospital was a bit complicated. Ning Yu couldn't see the stairs going downstairs, only various forks and empty rooms.

There was not even a trace of a nurse or patient.

Ning Yuza felt something was wrong and immediately stopped. Even if this was a mental hospital and there were not as many people as an ordinary hospital, it wouldn't be empty.

She looked up at the surveillance camera in the corridor again, the light was on, and thoughts flashed through her mind for a moment.

Before she could figure it out, she suddenly saw out of the corner of her eye on the stairs of the opposite building, many patients wearing hospital gowns were pouring up from the first floor. Each of them looked abnormal.

The buildings of the mental hospital have about four or five floors, and there are long corridors connecting each building. After the patient gowns are put on each floor, they quickly disperse like network radiation, making noise and noise. It was very big, like zombies crossing the border.

Ning Yu's scalp felt numb, and he heard the footsteps getting closer and closer, and ran forward shivering.

She had no doubt that these mental patients were sent by Mingjue to arrest her.

Ning Yu: Damn, is it too late to bomb the entire hospital now?