1-10

1

After a few glasses of wine, Ning Yu, who was too drunk, saw double images no matter what he looked at. The dance floor in the distance was noisy, the colored lights above his head kept flashing with the rhythm of the music, and the passionate performance of rock musicians led to more joy. sound.

She cupped her chin and stared, the screams in her ears receding like the tide, and then she allowed herself to be suddenly swallowed up by loneliness and loneliness.

The strong alcoholic smell of whiskey spread in the air, and the soft and lustrous liquid was poured into the glass. The ice cubes collided back and forth, merging, and Ning Yu drank it all.

The way she drank, it was only a matter of time before she got drunk, and this was exactly what she wanted.

Because Ning Yu is lovelorn.

He Ru, her female boss who has been secretly in love for three years, happily sent wedding invitations to everyone in the office today, inviting everyone to her engagement party next month.

The groom was her boyfriend in college and her first love was Bai Yueguang. After seven years, the two met again at a cocktail party. Their old relationship rekindled and they reunited.

In just two months, they completed the steps of establishing a relationship, receiving a certificate, and meeting their parents.

Compared with Ning Yu, who has not confessed his unrequited love for three years, this speed is as fast as riding on a rocket.

The sincere advice from her friends rang in her ears, "He Ru and we are not the same kind of people. Three years of unrequited love is long enough. You should have given up long ago." Thinking of the sadness, Ning Yu sniffed, slender and fair

. His fingers traced the mottled and complex texture on the wooden table. After liking someone for a long time, even liking it has slowly become a habit, engraved into his life. How can a person's habits be changed in the breath? It can be changed.

"You are the only one who has been single in the circle for so many years. If you take your eyes off her and look at other people, you may have other choices." To be fair, Ning Yu has a very beautiful skin, which has been broken since childhood

. The unsolvable peach blossom debt is the best proof.

At this time, her cheeks were slightly tipsy. A small orange chandelier in front of the bar exuded a soft and faint light, which hit her face with beautiful and soft outlines. The long eyelashes like crow feathers cast a faint shadow, and her pair of bright and clear ink eyes The pupils are hidden in it, the round and small nose, the red lips that are glowing with light due to the wine, and the pink tongue that inadvertently licks the lips and teeth bring out the charming but not coquettish style.

Underneath the hair, this face is definitely a masterpiece of the Creator. It has attracted the attention of many similar people since he entered the bar.

But I didn't seem to notice it. I just kept my head down and drank, sitting at the bar without moving even half a step.

Ning Yu tapped the wall of the cup with her jade-like fingers, looked around with misty eyes, and thought for a while with her little rational head left.

If God can be merciful and give me a beautiful sister tonight, it doesn't matter if she is poor and bankrupt.

After drinking for thirty years, Ning Yu's eyes began to blur, and the graceful and dancing figures and the shining lights... all became distorted and blurred.

Finally, she couldn't hold it any longer and hit the table with a muffled "plop" sound.

The suspension of consciousness was withdrawn, and then landed lightly. Ning Yu felt that he was in a dream.

In the corridor of the hotel, there is a big soft white bed, and a woman who is sleeping deeply under the quilt.

The smell of snow shirts in the air is getting stronger and stronger, pressing down overwhelmingly. It is crisp and delicious, making people linger on it. Some kind of moist and red longing emerges in the eyes.

Ning Yu felt hot all over her body, like taking a bath in a hot spring in the summer. It was hot from the inside out. She rolled her throat and walked to the bed uncontrollably.

The woman on the bed was wearing a backless black lace dress, with a large area of ​​snow-white and moist skin exposed to the air. She only tied a black silk bow around her neck. The tightened waist highlights the exquisite figure curves, and the slender white swan neck is like a sculpture under art, perfect.

The long black hair like a waterfall is spread on the pure white pillow, only the side of the face is exposed, but it carries the ultimate charm like a sacrifice.

She did not sleep peacefully, and small sounds came from those soft and pink lips like petals. A little cold sweat broke out on her forehead, and she frowned in pain.

The feeling during the fever period was too intense, and the smell of pheromones emitted from the fragile glands of the omega, and was captured by another wave of pheromones belonging to the alpha.

Feeling the suppression of instinct, her fair and delicate legs trembled and curled up, her cold white skin burned red, and glistening beads of sweat flowed down her neck, disappearing into her sexy waist.

The woman's breathing was rapid, and an ambiguous and seductive voice rang in Ning Yu's ears, "...I feel so uncomfortable...Help me." For a

moment, Ning Yu felt that a nerve called reason in his brain had broken.

Following the most primitive temptation, what touched her palms was the other person's smooth and smooth skin like jade. The woman huddled in her arms like a kitten, and her strong desire to possess the other person gradually took over.

But the next second, the noisy ringtone of an incoming call rang, which pulled Ning Yu away from her beastly desire. She pushed the woman away and couldn't help but hold her breath.

Damn it, could chun medicine be spread through the air?

She tried hard to stand up, but stepped on the soft quilt hanging to the ground. The next second, she lost her balance and fell forward.

"Bang!"

Once again, Ning Yu's head hit the corner of the bed beautifully, and the pain made her see stars.

As if some kind of switch had been turned on, a series of broken and unfamiliar memories poured into Ning Yu's brain. She intuitively felt like she was watching a movie.

It's just that the protagonist of the movie is the original owner of this body.

She wears books! Fortunately, he managed to survive on the body of a vicious female partner with the same name as him.

The name of this novel is "100% Heartbeat". The main plot revolves around a love variety show called "First Heartbeat". As one of the heroines, Ming Jue wants to be with Bai Yueguangmu, who she has been secretly in love with for many years. Qiu Yan participated in a love show, but accidentally fell in love with another guest on the show, Wen Mianmian.

In the love triangle Shura scene, who Mingjue will choose in the end when he is caught in the dilemma of Bai Yueguang and Cinnabar Moles can be said to whet the appetite of the audience.

Ning Yu was also attracted to look down, and then he was caught off guard and saw the vicious female supporting character with the same name and surname, who could be called a "shit stirrer" in the whole story.

In her original life, she was a scumbag and sentimental, a fish-keeper who stepped into multiple boats and deceived the omega's feelings. In the show, she harassed Mu Qiuyan in all kinds of ways in front of the heroine, using despicable and despicable methods. This wave of hatred The value was so high that he was immediately condemned by all netizens and kicked out of the drama.

But this did not stop her from continuing to do evil. In order to get Mu Qiuyan, she started a 24-hour transsexual tracking, trying to force Mu Qiuyan to submit by drugging and forcibly marking her. In the end, she was poached by the angry heroine. Gone to the gland and thrown into a lunatic asylum.

The vicious female protagonist has done all kinds of bad things, and this ending is also very satisfying and expected by everyone.

Ning Yu was quite relieved when he saw it, but the person in this body now is himself.

That... wouldn't be good.

The smell of Omega pheromones was still overflowing uncontrollably. Following the memory, Ning Yu looked at the woman's cold and beautiful face with some despair, and covered his face helplessly.

Drugging Mu Qiuyan and forcibly marking her, original body, are you seeking death? !

The original book did not describe how the vicious female supporting character fell in love with Mu Qiuyan, but as soon as the love variety show started airing, she was already surrounding Mu Qiuyan. Could it be because of tonight?

If something really happened to Mu Qiuyan at this time, what was waiting for her would be to lie rotten and smelly in a lunatic asylum.

Mu Qiuyan pressed her swollen forehead, gasping in pain, and forced herself to stay awake amidst the temptation of desire. Then, she got up from the ground, touched the landline phone on the bedside table, and dialed room service.

"Hello, what kind of room service do you need?"

Ning Yu lowered her voice, "Can you send me a suppressant? I cough...I feel a little uncomfortable, so I can't go out to buy it..." Why is she feeling

unwell ? The customer service girl knows how uncomfortable it is, "Okay, we will send it to you right away. If you still have persistent fever, please contact us in time." Omega fever is not a trivial matter

. Failure to inject the inhibitor in time may lead to pheromone overflow, which may trigger an alpha riot. It can be called a humanoid catalytic weapon.

Ning Yu hung up the phone and breathed a sigh of relief, but the next second, she found that her back was pressed against a weak and boneless body. Just as she wanted to turn around, her neck and waist were stuck, and she was pushed down. land.

Her forehead was in close contact with the ground, and this time she was really on the verge of crying.

"What on earth do you want to do?" The hoarse voice was still trembling, Mu Qiuyan forced herself to stay rational, and the strength in her hands continued to increase.

Ning Yu cried out in pain, "I didn't...what didn't I do?"

"You brought me into the room." Mu Qiuyan said firmly, pushing Ning Yu down and getting close to her face, trying to look at her Who is it?

How could Ning Yu dare to let her look at him? His head was firmly pressed against the ground and he didn't dare to lift it up.

"I saw you had a fever. I thought it would be inconvenient to be in a crowded bar, so I didn't do anything." "Do you think I

will believe you?!"

The other party's hot breath sprayed on the side of Ning Yu's neck. , fine beads of sweat dripped down, obviously trying to hold on.

"I just called the room service, and they will send the inhibitor right away," Ning Yu tried to slow down his tone, "You should have heard it just now, I really didn't lie to you." "Huhu——

" Her only response was heavy breathing.

"Can you please let me go first..." Before Ning Yu could finish his words, the woman behind him suddenly lost strength and fainted on top of her.

Ning Yu: ...

put the person on the bed, looking at some of the first glimpse of spring, Ning Yu scratched his face in embarrassment, stepped forward and tied the bow on the back of Mu Qiuyan's neck, and then used it The quilt wraps the person tightly.

Tsk, beauties are beautiful, but they must not be touched.

But at this moment, a sudden loli voice sounded in Ning Yu's mind, and he said in an excited tone, "Kiss her, hug her, and make her fall in love with you and be unable to help herself. Then torture her, abuse her, and make her a scumbag.