FOGGY MIRRORS

Max and Leanne had met quite inconveniently. Before either of them could talk or run away from the other, one of the perks of being the children of their fathers. And since a very fateful day in the sandpit at the nursery, all Leanne and Max did was try to best each other which had brought him to Red Bull and her to Mercedes.

But despite their early blooming rivalry, feelings got in the way as they were teenager, leaving them with an ever-troublesome weakness for each other. But nothing of that mattered now in the year Leanne would finally beat Max and become champion of the world. If only her sister could have waited that one year before starting an affair with Checo Perez. Life would have been so much easier that way.

<><><>

Hello, hello. So, I have something new for you guys and I really hope you like it, if you are new, you are in for a wild ride so be warned. I write better than I am at making covers I swear.

As requested by many I will try to update more frequently. The plan is to make it a short story and due to the story type past/present the word count of the chapters is different, just so you know. 

As always I hope this story found you well and you are excited about some emotional torture which is not your own life, yey. This time I have a plan I swear, but as usual I might throw it out of the window soon. Let's see how it goes. 

If you have questions please feel free to ask, I will answer as swiftly as I can.

Cheers!