𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐏

— Everyone was at the Curtis house, nothing was new. Two-bit was watching Mickey Mouse, Darry was reading the newspaper, dally was smoking a cigarette, Johnny and Ponyboy were having a full conversation with their eyes somehow, and me and Steve were hiding our hands so we can hold them.

After a week of dating, I realized I actually liked boys. I found out that I was bisexual and Steve helped me through my nerves when I thought what the gang would think.

"Soda? Why are you and Steve holding hands?" Dally asks. "Are you guys dating?~" two-bit teases. "N-No!" I say.

"So what if they are dating?" Ponyboy snaps. Everyone falls silent. "I...he's not the only one dating a boy." Everyone looks at him.

"Me and Johnnycakes are dating." Pony says. "Me and Steve are dating, yeah..." I say. My leg bounces with anxiety but Steve puts his hand on my thigh to stop it.

"If one of you two hurt my kid brothers I swear to
god—" Darry starts. "I would never lay a finger on Sodapop and I know Johnny would never as well because he was abused himself. He knows how it feels. Not good." Steve says.

Darry falls silent before nodding. "It's okay dare, you're just being protective."

— After a while, dally gets off of the couch. "I'm going to head out. Bye guys." We all nod to him as he leaves. "I think I'm gonna head off too. I'm meeting up with a broad." Two-bit says. "Bye. Have fun. But not to much!" I teases. Two laughs before him and dally leave.

(A/N: I hate short filler chapters but they have to be done)