𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇

TWO YEARS LATER : 1970

As I promised Johnny, I cut down on the drinking. Not only the gang was happy. But Marcia was too. Me and Marcia went out on a date to the same rolling rink that we went to on our first date. But this one, would be different way more than the first.

We got to the rolling rink and walked in. "Keith— did you— did you rent this place out?" I nod. "It was expensive. But it's alright." She nods. We go get some food before going onto the rink. We skate to unchained melody. Just like we did on our first date.

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

I started getting nervous. But I pretended like everything was fine for her sake. I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea, yeah
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

I take a deep breath. "Keith? You alright?" She asks. I just nod.

Woah, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much

I take a deep breath and pull out the box. I get down on one knee as she watches in shock. I open the box

Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

"Will you marry me?" I say as the song ends. She nods. "Yes! Yes! I will." She says happily. I slip the ring onto her finger and try to get up but fall down and bring her with me.

"Agh! Keith!" She giggles. I chuckle and kiss her and she kisses me back. "You're just as bad at skating when we first met." She teases when we break apart. I chuckle and put my jacket around her.

— I was waiting for her to come out and walk down the aisle. I was nervous as hell. Ponyboy, my best man, stood beside me and put a hand on my shoulder before taking it off, silently comforting me.

Cherry was her maid of honor and some of the rest of the gang was my grooms men. Her other friends were the brides maids.

(A/N: I suck at writing weddings so bare with me here)

It wasn't a big wedding but neither of us cared. She finally started walking down the aisle and I looked at her.

 She finally started walking down the aisle and I looked at her

(A/N: I couldn't find a good gif for the life of me)

She arrived and we went through the whole wedding when I heard the words, "You may kiss the bride" I immediately kissed her and she kissed me back almost immediately. Everyone clapped.

——

A/N:

The gang's roles in his wedding:

Ponyboy - best man
Johnny - flower boy
Darry - the person who brings the rings I forgot the name
Steve, sodapop, dally - grooms men