𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

THREE YEARS LATER : 1973

I saw Tim nervous as hell the whole night of our date. Which is nothing like him. We went to a fancy restaurant he could barely afford. "We have a reservation under Shepard." The waitress nods and after a minute shows us to our table. It was one of those restaurants where they cook in front of you. Just...way fancier.

There was no one else in the restaurant. "Tim you can barely afford this. Why the fuck are we here?" He doesn't reply, he just looks at the menu. I sigh and look at the menu as well. Stupid Cupid by Connie Francis started playing. Our song.

We ordered and the chef started cooking in front of us. Me and Tim both drank our beers as we watched. Tim held my hand and I didn't think anything about it.

After a seconds, the chef said. "You wanna see a magic trick?" I nod. He pretends to throw something. "Now check your left hand." The chef said. I roll my eyes and check my left hand. I saw a ring that wasn't there before.

An engagement ring. "Will you marry me, Winston?" I chuckle and nod. All the workers started to clap for us and I smile. "Dallas Winston smiling?" Tim says, chuckling. I nod. "Dallas Winston smiling. Tim Winston." I say. He chuckles. "You ain't changing your last name?" Tim says. I nod.

— As it got closer to our wedding day, I realized, there was no one to walk me down the aisle. But then I got an idea. I put on my shoes and headed out of me and Tim's shared house. Heading straight towards an all so familiar house.

I headed to the Curtis house, although, Darry lives with Aurora now. They have been dating for a year and a half.

"Darry?" I say as I walk in. He comes from the kitchen. "Hey dally. Watcha doin here?" He asks. "I have a question. But it's weird and kinda silly." Darry chuckles. "I've probably heard weirder. I mean— I have a kid on the way and I babysit Mickey a lot." Mickey is Two-bit's and Marcia's kid. Yes two-bit named his child Mickey because of Mickey Mouse—

"Will you walk me down the aisle on my wedding?" I blurt out. Darry turns to face me. "Of course, dally. That ain't a silly question at all."

If there is one thing about me and Tim, we hate doing things the legal way. Including marriage. I mean, it ain't illegal if you don't get caught.

As Darry walked me down the aisle, Tim stared at me with happiness.

I waited and waited until those words filled my ears. "You may kiss the groom." Tim kissed me and I kissed him back.

——

A/N:

The gangs rolls in the wedding:

Johnny - dally's best man
Darry - walked dally down the aisle
Ponyboy - flower boy
Steve - the person who brings the rings to the front
Sodapop, two-bit - dally's groom men