𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐏

(A/N: small chapter but if you want to understand why the time skips that come later are wonky this chapter is for you. Also CW for implied smut/sex. Also this has gifs for visuals because some things are hard to describe)

— We both collapse in bed and cuddle after the party. We cuddle each other for warmth but I felt Steve's cold tears fall on me. I look up at him and wipe his tears. "Stevie? What's wrong, sweetheart?" He shakes his head. "Nothin. Just missed you. A lot." I hug him and he tightly hugs me back.

"I missed you too, Steve." I whisper. Once we calm down, he wraps one of his arms around me and I cuddle him. He slightly rubs my cheek with his hand.

 He slightly rubs my cheek with his hand

"Baby." I look up at him. "What do you think about marriage?" I sigh. "Steve I love you and everything. I'd love to. But I don't know when or if I'll ever be ready. You know the Sandy situation." He nods in understanding. I really loved him but I didn't want this to be another Sandy situation.

"You're nothing like her. I just...my brain doesn't believe that you're nothing like her. But my heart knows." He smiles and kisses me and I kiss back. It got more passionate but rough.

We shifted around in bed and he ended up on top of me and our kisses got rougher. He started taking off my clothes and I let him. Not even trying to pull away or fight.

— The next morning, I woke up to see him still sleeping. I smile and kiss his cheek. He starts to wake up. He smiles and kisses me back.

We got dressed and headed downstairs

We got dressed and headed downstairs. "Never again in this house, you hear?" Darry tells me. I look at him confused. But then I realize. "You HEARD?!"

"Yeah. And it was practically traumatizing." Ponyboy says.