𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐘

— I was practically bouncing off the walls at what Aurora said. Johnny might be able to walk again in one almost two years, in two and a half years, and any time between that! My boyfriend will be able to walk again. I knew he could recover. I knew it since he got into that coma.

We got home and I put Johnny is his wheelchair. I helped him into the house and the whole gang was in the living room. Perfect! We can tell them. "Guys!!" —Everyone looked at me— "good news!" Everyone was obviously curious and confused on what I was going to say. "Aurora's guest for Johnny to be able to walk again is one almost to years, two and a half years, or anytime in between!!" I said happily. Johnny smiled at everyone's excitement.

Sodapop, two-bit, and Steve were being their wild reckless selves, Darry looked like a proud dad, and dally was sitting on the couch looking at Johnny with a proud smile on his face.

Dallas Winston. A big, tough, guy that was terrifying to all of Tulsa, was smiling and being soft. We all celebrated with some chocolate cake and Mickey Mouse. Everything was perfect. We were all happy and excited and proud of Johnny for making it this far, pushing through everything.

— After a while, Johnny excused him to the bathroom. 5 minutes go by and he is still not back, 10 minutes go by and he's still not back yet. I decided to go check on him and make sure he's okay.

I walked to the bathroom and heard crying. I gently knocked on the door. "Johnny? Sweetheart? It's Ponyboy." I say in a soft voice. There was a sniffle from inside. "W-what do you want, Pony?" Johnny asks.

"Can you let me in? You don't have to bottle your feelings up..." I say as he sniffles again. "I'm okay pony..."

"I know you aren't okay. Please open the door." I knew he wasn't. Anyone could tell he wasn't okay. The door makes a soft click, meaning the door was unlocked. I walked in and saw Johnny on the bathroom floor, crying. I walk up to him and hug him.

"Tell me what's wrong, sweetheart..." I say. "I just tripped and I got f-frustrated which led into a mental breakdown— it's silly I kn—" I cut him off. "It isn't silly. It's a valid reason." I hug him and he weakly hugs back. I carry him to my bed and I tell the gang we are gonna be in my room for a while.

I get in my bed and cuddle him. He cuddles back and I smile. "You're a real looker, hunny. You know that?" Johnny blushes and smiles. "Shoot, you are to." Now it was my turn to blush. My cheeks turned red as he giggled. I was glad I could make Johnny giggle, even if he was flirting with me. Besides, I love his flirting because he is usually so shy.

— hours pass, I heard the gang coming and leaving every so often. Suddenly two-bit runs into the room.

"Sodapop got jumped."