Chapter 21: Revelation

Christmas holiday flew by and before the students knew it, they were back at Platform 9 3/4, saying goodbye to their families and reuniting with their friends. Kiara's mother got called away for work immediately after New Year's so Remus and Kiara went to the station together. They met up with the Weasleys at Kingscross and to no one's surprise, Harry was with them. Remus started catching up with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, so Kiara joined Fred and George. The twins were sporting their Christmas sweaters; Fred in red and George in green. They always complained about the sweaters, but they always seemed to prefer it over any other.

It was sweet, Kiara thought.

She smiled as she approached them in her own gold sweater that her Auntie Molly gifted her that Christmas.

"And we're complete," George grinned, seeing Kiara in her sweater.

Fred frowned, looking at Kiara curiously, "You look different. What did you do?"

Kiara's smile grew bigger as she flipped her hair, "Oh...nothing..."

"Your hair! This is probably the first time we're seeing you in your natural hair since we were ten!" George figured it out before his twin.

"I know! I kind of like my black hair now," she told them, before adding, "don't worry I'm still a Weasley on the inside."

"Hmmm," Fred shrugged, "how would anyone know now without your red hair?"

"Oh shush," Kiara nudged him, laughing.

"Alright, kids, go on, get on the train. It's almost time. We're see you in June!" Molly Weasley ushered them toward the train. Remus got on with the kids, but he made his way toward the Professors' cabin. The twins and Kiara split from Ron, Harry, and Ginny to find their own cabin. That was when Kiara saw Malcolm waving to them.

"Oi, about time you got on the train. Come, we saved room for you," he gestured them over. The Twins led the way and greeted Malcolm.

"How was your holiday, mate?" Fred asked him as Malcolm stepped out to let them in.

"It was great, what about you? See you all got another sweater to add to the collection," Malcolm smirked.

"Ay, it's custom tailored," George patted him as they walked into the cabin.

"Hey, Malcolm," Kiara hugged him.

"Kiara," he said, hugging her back before they pulled away and he asked, "where's your twin?"

"Morgan? I don't know. She'll be here soon," Kiara told him before seeing Cedric and Rory inside the cabin laughing with Fred and George. Rory made room for her to sit next to Cedric and she smiled at him for it.

Cedric lifted his arm for her to snuggle into him before he kissed her, "Hey, gorgeous."

Kiara placed a hand on his freshly shaven face and kissed him again, "Hi, handsome."

"No, no, no, no. None of that in front of us," Fred interrupted and Kiara glared at him. Cedric just laughed.

"Where's Anthony?" Kiara asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, he stayed at Hogwarts with his girlfriend," Rory smirked and the boys snickered, proudly.

Kiara looked at Cedric and he shrugged, caressing her arm with his long fingers. Morgan found them just then, right before the train took off.

"We were worried you'd miss the train," George told her as she settled down across from Kiara. She looked like she barely made it on.

Morgan shook her head, trying to catch her breath, "We just got back from Sudan this morning and then we had to rush over here....so I fucking need a drink right now. I'm so thirsty!"