Chapter 22: Prefects' Bathroom

It was a Sunday, a month after the library confrontation with Cho. Kiara never told Cedric about it, and the two of them had been spending a lot of time together now that Quidditch season was over. After lunch Cedric pulled Kiara into the Prefects' bathroom and locked the doors.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, curiously, wondering why he rushed them to the bathroom, "and why'd you bring the egg?"

He chuckled, "I was with Fleur and Victor trying to figure it out. I didn't have time to put it back in my room," He set the egg on the side of the massive bathtub before pulling his shirt off. Then he turned to Kiara, "Take a bath with me."

Kiara hesitated at first, but seeing him standing there looking the way he did...she'd be damned if she said no. She walked up to him, shaking her head, "If you want me to take my clothes off for you, Cedric, you're going to have to do it yourself."

He raised an eyebrow, not expecting that request from her. But then his eyes darkened and he pulled her to him. He started to unbutton her shirt as she reached for his pants.

Cedric slipped off her shirt before dropping to his knees and kissing her below her belly button, making Kiara moan as he took off her pants.

"I can't stop kissing you, sexy," he mumbled against her skin, "you're so perfect."

Kiara pulled him up to meet her lips. His kisses were hungry for more and she was ready to give it to him. They had not had a chance to be this close since New Year's Eve. Kiara unbuckled his pants and dropped them to reveal his black underwear.

He pulled away only to lead her into the bathtub. It was only then that Kiara noticed that he had candles surrounding them and a warm bubble bath going.

"How's the water?" he asked as he slipped in beside her.

Kiara threw her head back, "It's so relaxing. Just what I needed."

"Mmm, anything for you, love," he said huskily, before kissing her exposed neck. He nibbled as she closed her eyes to take in all the pleasures he was giving her. The tingles from her neck spread throughout her body instantly. She arched her back into him as he secured her between the tub and him.

Cedric pulled back, causing her to open her eyes to meet his mesmerized ones. Kiara bit her lip, "What?"

He exhaled sharply, reaching for her lips, "Your eyes," he said, looking into them, "I love your eyes. They drive me all sorts of mad."

"So you know how I feel looking into yours," she whispered, "you make time stop, you know."

He pressed his lips against hers, "God, I love you."

Kiara cupped his face into her hands, "I love you. Always."

"Forever," he promised and for the first time, she really believed it. Kiara swam closer to him, tangling their legs before kissing him deeply.

His hands lifted her legs to wrap around his torso and she instantly felt him against her as he pushed her against the tub. She couldn't help but tease him a little, causing him to let out a groan.

"Oh, so you want to play, princess," he growled lowly before going down on her neck. Kiara laughed and pulled his face up as he undid her bra. He took it off of her before taking in everything it revealed. He let out a deep breath before absently dropping her bra behind her.

Cedric pulled her closer to him, pressing their bodies together, "You're beautiful."

But then something fell into the water, causing the both of them to jump.

"Shit, the egg!" he said, before going under.

Kiara followed and dove underwater to help him find the egg. They both reached for it, but his grip was stronger. Kiara accidentally turned the egg and it opened. They both scrambled to close it, but to their surprise, instead of screeches, a beautiful melody took over their eardrums. Then they started seeing images of the lake and mermaids.