part 2 - the meeting

"Tvman #050s pov".

I was walking through the city when I saw a big skibidi toilet. I used my stunning screen ability to stun them and then jumped on top of it and flushed them.

"Easy".

I said of course it was in reverse. I continued to walk around the city in search of more toilets when I saw these weird people. That were like us but with cameras as heads and they were getting attacked by skibidi toilets so it was clear they were also agenst the toilets too.

I saw that one of them was about to get killed by a skibidi toilet with a jetpack and I walked over and used my stunning screen on it. The person got up and flushed the skibidi toilet and gave me a thumbs up so I responded with a.

";)"

"My / tvman #158s pov"

I was in the repair station getting a upgrade more tvs making me have 7 and then one of the tv scientists says.

"Alright all done".

In reverse of course. Then u respond with a.

";)".

When I got out of the repair station I was told I had a new mission tvman #030 said.

"There is a bunch of toilets in the city we need you to kill them while we finish making him".

"Got it"

I said. When I arrived at the location I saw a cameraman I remembered him from the skibidi toilet series but I decided to not say anything.

Tvman #90 gave the cameraman a lens to protect from our screens. Then I walk up take out my screens and activate my white light. And then I saw a big speakerman helping and I gave them a.

";3".

And they gave me a thumbs up and said.

"Good job".

when we got back I brought the big speakerman with me because he was very experienced so maybe we could help eachother we could give him tvs and he could give us speakers.

So we traded tvs for speakers and after that the big speakerman left. and I got speakers as a upgrade [in the same places as cinema man these would help greatly.

But we were not the only one making attack plans.