part 4 - the upgrade

"Tvman #158s pov".

When I woke up I was in the repair station again with speakers attached to my chest, shoulders, and some attached to my tvs both my head tv and my back tvs,.

"Dang I look cool".

I get up and walk out of the repair station into the main part of the base. Then I went into the building station and saw him the titan tvman. I decided to go out and test my new speakers but you are probably wondering why we need speakers. It's because the kibidi toilets stole the lens and made glasses that protect them from our screens that we can break with sound.

"Lets test these out".

I said infront of some toilets with glasses. I pulled out my back tvs with the speakers on all of my tvs and then I activated my white light with the speakers breaking the glasses and killing the toilets.

"That was easy".

I saw somthing in the distance a giant toilet with alot of weapons and glasses. I activated my tvs but it did nothing so I teleported away.

"Wtf was that".

A tvman looks at me and asks.

"What happened".

"There was a giant toilet with alot if armor and weapons and upgrades so I tried using my tvs but it didn't break the glasses".

The tvman looks shocked.

"The glasses didn't break!?!!?!?!?".

"I think it's time to release him".

"Are you sure?".

"Yes".

The tvman presses a button and then someone goes outside he was the titan tvman.