speaker - part 13 (part 1)

(Speakers pov).

I was walking around the city looking for tv when I saw a normal large skibidi toilet but it had like a catapult thing on its back it threw something at me and I caught it but a second after I started to look at it it exploded in my hand breaking a little bit of my chest guard he was about to fire another but I shot a plasma blast at it breaking it making it fall over on him which makes him drop it on himself exploding his head killing him.

"Well that was easy this scientist is really lacking on these upgrades for the toilets".

After that a rocket launcher araplaine toilet (like the one from episode 51) tried shooting at me so I flew up grabbed it and used my core laser on them burning their face on the bottom of the toilet which i presume was for killing alience memebers below him while he was flying found some speakers like titan cinemamans/tvs/scientist toilets and I put the right shoulder speaker on my right arm and the left shoulder speaker on my other arm and I put the chest speaker split it in half (don't ask how it still works) and put one half on each side of my core one on the right of my core and one on the left of my core.

I got pushed over by another toilet that was about to stab me with knifes but I grabbed his head and used my Soundwave to deafen him and then stab him with my knifes I then take out my knives and put them in the slots on the sides of my jetpack. After that I fly back to the alience bas-.

(???'s pov).

"Hmm it seems the camera overheated from how much power he was using let's check on the tvman."

I flipped the camera to tvs camera because I made every alience member with cameras so I can monitor them and send my 'employees' to kill them.

"Hmm it seems that he's walking around right now."

I press a button on my control panel showing me how much energy they are using and I see he's not using much.

"Hmm that's strange using his boosters to walk faster should've at least done half but there was barely any usage."

"let's see."

I press another button that makes a page appear above the camera that says "while infected the toilets made more complex things like rocket boosting use less power.".

"Hmm that explains that. Well its time to start the plan.".

(Electric tvman pov).

(Looks like a normal tvman but with a light blue suit and a little bit darker shade or light blue/baby blue for the pants he can also control electricity and everythingthat has it including lightning because its electricity and a light blue cape)

I was walking around when I found a dead toilet with speakers attached to it so I grabbed them and put the 2 speakers below my shoulders on my back (the speakers are the same speakers as the large speakerman speakers) but then a toilet with lasers hit me in the back so when he shot them at me again I grabbed them because of the electric current running through them and wrapped them around my hands pulling the toilet towards me then I grabbed his head killing him with his own lasers. While walking I picked up a spare plunger from a dead cameraman and found some wires do I wrapped the plunger with wires and infused it with the spare electricity left in the wires and I added some of the electricity from my body to make it more powerful I saw a toilet and just swung my plunger because I have been using swords and other weapons but to my surprise a bolt of electricity flew at the toilet killing it.

"Hmm what if i?".

I hold onto the plunger tightly making it turn bright blue with little sparks of electricity coming out of it every now and then.

"Have I been able to do this for every weppon hold on".

I grab a sword and do the same thing and the same thing happens.

"Mother fucker.... well now I have 2 weapons".

I put the sword on my back like 1/2 of a x so when I put the plunger on my back it will become a x like plunger cameraman weapons when they are on his back.

"Hmm anyways".

I continue walking and run into a bigger toilet so I put my plunger on my back and take out my sword and do a slash move and a light blue electricity slash hits the toilet frying it.

(Picture for example).

put the sword back on my back and put on a jetpack I found and flew to a abandoned gas station to look for gas for it and I found alot of gas so I used electricity to open a pocket in space where I hold everything and I put the gas in it but keep ...

put the sword back on my back and put on a jetpack I found and flew to a abandoned gas station to look for gas for it and I found alot of gas so I used electricity to open a pocket in space where I hold everything and I put the gas in it but keep one out and close it and then I use the one I had out to fill up the jetpack. I then saw a infected cameraman running at me so I grabbed him by the head and uses electricity from my body killing the parasite.

(Speakers pov).

On my way back to the base my jetpack ran out of gas and I fell on my stomach and when I got up I saw destruction in the distance and saw a slight glimpse of a tv and I new it was tv so I ran over because I was out of gas and when I made it there I was out of breath but when I saw tv he looked the same from the back but when he looked over at me something was off something was really off he didn't look the same as before what happened to him...